Jan 7


Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I have a lot to tell you. I didn't end up feeling better by Christmas. I was groggy and not really excited about my presents while we were opening them. I got a marble run and a soft pink blankie and the movie Cars. Then Dad had to go to work. We went down to visit Dad at work and were on our way to watch the movie "Happy Feet" and I got sick in the car again. I finally started feeling better when Jonah and Emma and Grace came. They moved into their house and they spent a few days playing here. They are fun. I think Jonah is cute. I walked up to him once and patted him on the head and said "Hi Sweetie". Then the next weekend we got to go to Grandma and Grandpa Willmore's house. I got to see EmmaLee and McKay and Elise and Hailey and Bailey and Ashley and Kennedy. I had a lot of fun, but got pushed a couple of times by Bailey. I got some babies from Grandma and Grandpa that I like to take to church. The next day we went down and stayed at EmmaLee's house. By the end of our stay I was less shy and I ran around the house. I especially liked the big sisters, Jessica and Hailey. And I really liked EmmaLee's kitty, Oreo. I also liked her Dora spinner. I got to go with Mommy to visit her friend April and I played with their Grandma's nativity set with April's little girl Mia. This week the kids have been back in school. I've picked up a couple of phrases over the holidays- I like to yell something at the kids, then I pause a second and yell, "Now!" I also know that when something's gone wrong, when I've pushed a button on the TV or lost something, I say "What's the matter?" Mommy has to follow me around the house to see what I've done. I've started acting like a kitty every once in a while and meowing- especially when I need to be really cute and get out of trouble. My teacher Amberly bore her testimony today and I waved to her. I love nursery.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Christmas morning we opened up all of our presents with my dad because he had to go to work and then we did this coin machine drop where we put coins into the vending machines so people wouldn't have to pay for it on Christmas and we were going to go to a movie called "Happy Feet" but then my sister got sick. We also saw a Christmas baby in one of the baby windows and it was really cute. THen we went to the Willmore Christmas party and I played
hymns and I was sightreading them because we forgot our music books and I got Apple To Apple and a hat loom. I went out and played in the cold with my brother and my boy cousins because it's a boy cousin that's close to my age and I had fun. Then last Sunday we went down to John and Janalee's house for New Year's Eve and my dad's friends came too. I got to drive their Rhino. It's kind of like driving a car so I can practice to when I'm 15 1/2 I'll know. I even had some cousins on too but I wasn't that crazy of a driver. We helped Emma and Grace move into their new house and we've played over there a couple of times and had a sleepover and it was fun and I knew someone named Sarah Spencer that's from their ward and she liked Jonah and Cecily- she thought they were cute. I got back to school and I've been working on this project called "It's My Life" project and I'm doing it "Who wants to feel like a Millionaire" and I'm using years until I'm 23 and showing good choices can get me to my goals. But you have to answer all the questions right. I know Grandpa Parnell already helped with my quiz. Thank you Grandpa. I have to speak next week in church and we just barely found out so I have a week and I usually like more than a week so I'm not exactly excited about it. I have to speak on Good Works. I love you.Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
At our house my dad had to work on Christmas so we hurried and opened up all our presents and then Dad left and it was fun. I got a play TV set, it's kind of like a game cube game but it's football. And I got a snorkle kit for summer this year. We went down to the hospital to visit Dad. And we put money in the

machines so the people wouldn't have to pay, they could just get some treats. Emma and Grace, my cousins, moved in on Wednesday. We got to move lots of furniture and me and Emma and Audrey and Gracie unpacked books because we were bored and my mom went to get lunch and it was pizza and it was good! And Emma is in my class at Hillcrest now in Mrs. McGregor's. She really likes it and she's friends with Yesenia and a little bit Alicia, but Yesenia's Courtney's friend so she also plays with Courtney. She sits with Yesenia so that's the best she knows right now. The only girl that's by her is Yesenia because there's Kevin across from her, right by her is Louis, and then diagonal from her is Yesenia. And she's on the end of the table so there's no one else diagonal or next to her. It's just Louis and Yesenia. I wish she could get put on my table, but she isn't. BUt when we have a new seating arrangment I hope she'll be on my table. We had a Willmore Christmas party at my Grandma and Grandpa's house. It was fun. We all opened presents. Me and Nate and Jake all got this thing that has a string attached to it and you put this flyer on it and it goes up and it has this sound, I like it, it goes zzzzzzzzzzzz. New Year's Eve was fun. New Year's Day I got to play a lot of foosball. I got to play a lot of air hockey with my cousin Alyssa. She's good. But I beat her a lot of times. I played with Dad once and I won John and then I was on John's team against Dad and we won but I never played against John alone. I had Jr. Jazz practice. The practice was fun. I think the games are going to be fun too. We worked on offense and how to pass the ball and shoot the ball and then we learned defense, how to, if a player gets faster than you and they're going for a layup and they're in the middle of the court you shouldn't chase them, you should go to the basket so you can block them. We also learned when it's a foul shot and somebody misses you can only put your elbows out so you can get the ball. Your toes have to stay on the line. And also you try to miss it sometimes so that guys could have a chance of who had to get the ball. Only in practice. it was like a little game. YOu want to get it when it's a real game because you're playing against someone besides your own team, but if your team rebounds it that's good because you can get two or even three points. Love you, Miss you.
Elliot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home