Sunday, September 09, 2007

Sept 9















Cec eating bananas with her friends Paige and Laura.



















Our little baby peach tree gave us 126 peaches this year!














Beautiful berry patch.



















Audrey crimping Gracie's hair.














Elliot and Jonah on Jonah's second birthday.














BIG cheesy grin!














Unfortunately, we were witness to this domestic disturbance- Jacob and Kara fighting over who got to light the cake. Tragic.














Jonah had plenty of help opening and playing with his toys.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

We went over to Raymond and Roselena's house on Monday night and had Mexican food with them. We showed them our Mexico slides. I got to play with Muffy and the fish, but the kitties were being shy and I didn't get to hold them. On Wednesday I got to go to Paige's house to play. Then, on Thursday, she came to play with me. Laura came over to play too. I'm still having so much fun playing with Jonah every day. I'm also having fun on the playground and in the sandbox. And I'm really enjoying the raspberries. In fact, Mommy and Daddy have had to restrict my intake of raspberries to one handful a day because I was getting pretty loose and my bottom was getting sore..... And I'm back to going through a container of cottage cheese every couple of days. Audrey sat on the stand today in Sacrament Meeting and it was very disorienting for me. I wanted to know what she was doing up there. We went to Jonah's birthday party today. We sang Happy Birthday to him in English and in Spanish. He got a firetruck that makes noise that I really wish he would have wanted to share with me. Sigh. Love you and miss you.

Cecily

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

We went to Raymond and Roselena's house for dinner and they fixed us enchiladas and fixings and lemonade and for dessert they gave us ice cream with peaches and blackberries. And for a snack they gave us guacamole Pringles. Tuesday I had Back To Shool night and the only reason I went was to be my mom's schedule person so she could find my classes. Wednesday we had Young Women's with the Relief Society and we made hygiene kits and quilts and pajamas and I did the hygiene kits, school kits, and quilts. It was fun but we stayed up really late and I still had math homework. So I woke up at 5:20. I got to meet a new lady in our ward, Sister Nelson. And I talked to Sister Watts. I had my first cello lesson with my new teacher, Sister Huppi. It went well. I think she's going to be a good teacher. Saturday we went over to Myrle's. We went to Myrle's because she broke her foot, which she didn't know how, and we showed her pictures of Mexico and gave her one of our TVs to watch. I think she's nice and even though she doesn't have any kids she seems like she's a grandma to us. On Friday night Emma and Gracie slept over. We were going to sleep in the tent but at the last second they decided not to so we went inside and slept there. Today I gave a church talk. It was about faith. Faith and miracles. I talked about a story that someone did on a miracle with a wild turkey and then I read two scriptures and then I talked about, in Mexico, when we got stuck because of a bad rainstorm, and what President Hunter said about miracles, that faith should follow them too. We went to Jonah's birthday party and he was really cute. When we would tell him to say cheese he would give a really cheesy smile. Love you.

Audrey

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

We went to Roselena and Raymond's house for dinner and they fixed enchiladas and they had lemonade for a drink and the lemonade was really good and they gave us ice cream. Me and my dad played with a little tiny ball and a frisbee. Muff was too tired to play with us. For Scouts we cleaned up Second Dam. It was kind of hard and kind of fun. I had curriculum night. It was kind of boring. Emma and Gracie came over for a sleepover and we were in the tent outside and then they said, "No, we want to go in the house," and they did that last time too. We went to one of my dad's coworkers', her house, and she broke her foot so she can't work or get around. We gave her a television and we talked to her and showed her some pictures of Mexico. The other day ago, there is this classmate of mine, Tommy, and I was helping him with his work and I laid my hand on my desk so my pointer finger was up and all the sudden Tommy laid down and he grabbed my finger with his teeth and he bit it really hard and I was crying and I couldn't stop crying so he had to go to Refocus and I had to talk to the principal and lots of teachers about it. They said it wasn't my fault and Tommy does that stuff all the time. It felt weird having so many teachers always coming and asking me so many questions. And also lots of people in my class wanted to know about it. Today we went to Jonah's house to celebrate his birthday. And I had fun. I played pine cone wars with Isaac and Aiden, Emma and Grace's friends. Love you. Miss you.

Elliot

3 Comments:

Blogger Anna said...

What? No pictures?

7:45 AM  
Blogger Parnell Willmores said...

Sheesh, Mary, I didn't think anyone wanted to SEE the bloody finger.....

5:58 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Ummm...I didn't really, but I'm glad that you did post pictures. Thanks for humoring me. After all, it's not like I see you guys all the time, what with living THREE HOURS away.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home