Oct 7
Photos for this week are on last week's blog because we were (I was) late getting last week's blog up.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I just absolutely refused to go down for a nap this afternoon. First I needed a story. Then I claimed to need to go potty. Then I was hungry, then thirsty. Finally, as Mommy laid me down again, and she closed the door, I called out "Mommy, I need.....something!" So then I took off all of my clothes, including my diaper, and went potty on my sheet and then called for someone to clean me and my bed up. And when they did and then left me in there again I kept yelling that I couldn't go to sleep without my sheet on my bed. I really just yelled for a couple of hours until my nap time was up. Harriet just came to visit us. Her mommy said that before she came to stay with us she didn't like cottage cheese, but now she loves it. She and I shared a bowl. She brought me a Kinderegg that her parents got in Germany and it has a funny little surfing man in it. It snowed yesterday and I convinced Audrey to take me out to play in it (Mommy and Elliot were at Elliot's soccer game). My friends Paige and Adelaide and Ginny and I are going to start going to Joyschool. Or really, our moms are going to take turns having us over to do something constructive. It's going to be so fun. I've gone potty on the toilet a few times this week. And I get gum when I do. And everyone's been trying to keep me out of the basement so I can't help Daddy work on it. I missed nursery today. I love nursery and my teachers. But I LOVED it when the choir sang in conference. I didn't want to listen to people talking- I wanted them to keep singing.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We went to Gracie's birthday party. We had a fun time. It was a dress-up party and I dressed up as a singer. Elliot and Gracie and Emma and Gracie's friends were there. We did a treasure hunt and found the cake which had treasures in it and I was the serving lady for the cake. We had Young Women and we shared music that was our favorite and then worked on Personal Progress. I shared the "Your Attitude Towards Cuttlefish" song because I always have that song stuck in my head. My bus driver is being dumb. He's being more than just dumb. He's just doing things that he shouldn't really actually be a bus driver for it because you should only give a few bus tickets out and he's given too many out already. He gives them out because people give high fives! He pays more attention to us than the road so he would hurt us more than we would. Some of my friends won't ride the bus anymore. It makes me want to not ride too because if we're going to have a bus driver who doesn't care about our safety,..I don't know it's just frustrating. We had a little bit of snow on Saturday. And I went outside with my sister and it was freezing. We picked two carrots out of our garden. Cecily liked the snow and kept saying she wanted to go crunch crunch and she was stepping in the mud and it was so cold. I went to Deseret Book on Saturday because I got a $15 gift card from my Grandma and Grandpa Willmore. I got two books and two pieces of cake and highlighters. It was crazy because it was a conference sale. And whoever came there first got this prize and there were people waiting for drawings. In Conference I thought it was cool that we heard so many General Authorities that had different accents. Lots were Spanish. Maybe they should let them speak in Spanish and we could read the subtitles. I think I would understand about as much of church, which was not much. I didn't get much out of my church lessons in Mexico.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Last Monday against BAM, in my soccer game, my team played really well but we lost 3-1. And they were playing rugby and we were playing soccer. They were really kicking us and beating us up. Stuart got kicked in the face because he had the ball and he went down and the kid still kicked the ball and it ricocheted off Stuart's face and went in the goal. You're not supposed to be able to kick it when the goalies have it. Stuart felt sad and I had to go in as goalie for him. They scored one goal on me, and it was a penalty kick and I was in the right place but it was too high for my fingers. They weren't being fair about refereeing because BAM got two penalty kicks right in front of goals and we didn't get any but we got fouled three times. The referees were friends of the coaches on the other team. One of the referees even yelled at the parents. He didn't like where they had their chairs. We went to Gracie's party. It was fun. First we did cupcakes and everybody was at the table putting their toppings on and I would have made one but I didn't want Gracie hugging me in front of her friends. Then when they were gone I made a cupcake. Then we did the mummy wrap and I didn't want to do it because maybe Gracie would hug me while she was wrapping me. We did a treasure hunt. It was really fun. We started out with finding the witch's cauldron but the clue slipped into the cauldron and we couldn't find it so Emma memorized it for us. And then there was some ghosts and they told us to go to a kind of skeleton thingy and there was a card that we had to read and one of the second graders started reading it and there was some big words in it so I read it so I was the last to get to the cake. But oh well. I had a Saturday game in the snow. And we started playing and they were really easy team at first but we didn't score right away and then Alexis scored a goal and then Mario scored one and then JC scored one and then in the second half they were harder. And JC eventually got up and a person on the other team kicked it out of bounds so we got a corner kick and Mario got the corner kick and booted it in. And then JC made a goal and then Alexis kept passing the ball around and the coaches were frustrated because Alexis can't kick with his left foot and he moved it around until he could kick with his right foot and it went through three defenders' legs and it was cool. It was very cold. We had to have hot chocolate and hand warmers and gloves and at the end we were lucky because it really started snowing. We saw the first snow sticking. I have to take care of Max because Jacob and Kara went somewhere. The first day we checked on him and he pooped and peed in the garage and it smelled really gross. Today it didn't smell as gross because we left the door open and the stink got out in the air. The clean fresh air. Then the second day I went to check on him and he was very very wild. He jumped up on my shoulders. He didn't use the bathroom inside that time. Love you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I just absolutely refused to go down for a nap this afternoon. First I needed a story. Then I claimed to need to go potty. Then I was hungry, then thirsty. Finally, as Mommy laid me down again, and she closed the door, I called out "Mommy, I need.....something!" So then I took off all of my clothes, including my diaper, and went potty on my sheet and then called for someone to clean me and my bed up. And when they did and then left me in there again I kept yelling that I couldn't go to sleep without my sheet on my bed. I really just yelled for a couple of hours until my nap time was up. Harriet just came to visit us. Her mommy said that before she came to stay with us she didn't like cottage cheese, but now she loves it. She and I shared a bowl. She brought me a Kinderegg that her parents got in Germany and it has a funny little surfing man in it. It snowed yesterday and I convinced Audrey to take me out to play in it (Mommy and Elliot were at Elliot's soccer game). My friends Paige and Adelaide and Ginny and I are going to start going to Joyschool. Or really, our moms are going to take turns having us over to do something constructive. It's going to be so fun. I've gone potty on the toilet a few times this week. And I get gum when I do. And everyone's been trying to keep me out of the basement so I can't help Daddy work on it. I missed nursery today. I love nursery and my teachers. But I LOVED it when the choir sang in conference. I didn't want to listen to people talking- I wanted them to keep singing.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We went to Gracie's birthday party. We had a fun time. It was a dress-up party and I dressed up as a singer. Elliot and Gracie and Emma and Gracie's friends were there. We did a treasure hunt and found the cake which had treasures in it and I was the serving lady for the cake. We had Young Women and we shared music that was our favorite and then worked on Personal Progress. I shared the "Your Attitude Towards Cuttlefish" song because I always have that song stuck in my head. My bus driver is being dumb. He's being more than just dumb. He's just doing things that he shouldn't really actually be a bus driver for it because you should only give a few bus tickets out and he's given too many out already. He gives them out because people give high fives! He pays more attention to us than the road so he would hurt us more than we would. Some of my friends won't ride the bus anymore. It makes me want to not ride too because if we're going to have a bus driver who doesn't care about our safety,..I don't know it's just frustrating. We had a little bit of snow on Saturday. And I went outside with my sister and it was freezing. We picked two carrots out of our garden. Cecily liked the snow and kept saying she wanted to go crunch crunch and she was stepping in the mud and it was so cold. I went to Deseret Book on Saturday because I got a $15 gift card from my Grandma and Grandpa Willmore. I got two books and two pieces of cake and highlighters. It was crazy because it was a conference sale. And whoever came there first got this prize and there were people waiting for drawings. In Conference I thought it was cool that we heard so many General Authorities that had different accents. Lots were Spanish. Maybe they should let them speak in Spanish and we could read the subtitles. I think I would understand about as much of church, which was not much. I didn't get much out of my church lessons in Mexico.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Last Monday against BAM, in my soccer game, my team played really well but we lost 3-1. And they were playing rugby and we were playing soccer. They were really kicking us and beating us up. Stuart got kicked in the face because he had the ball and he went down and the kid still kicked the ball and it ricocheted off Stuart's face and went in the goal. You're not supposed to be able to kick it when the goalies have it. Stuart felt sad and I had to go in as goalie for him. They scored one goal on me, and it was a penalty kick and I was in the right place but it was too high for my fingers. They weren't being fair about refereeing because BAM got two penalty kicks right in front of goals and we didn't get any but we got fouled three times. The referees were friends of the coaches on the other team. One of the referees even yelled at the parents. He didn't like where they had their chairs. We went to Gracie's party. It was fun. First we did cupcakes and everybody was at the table putting their toppings on and I would have made one but I didn't want Gracie hugging me in front of her friends. Then when they were gone I made a cupcake. Then we did the mummy wrap and I didn't want to do it because maybe Gracie would hug me while she was wrapping me. We did a treasure hunt. It was really fun. We started out with finding the witch's cauldron but the clue slipped into the cauldron and we couldn't find it so Emma memorized it for us. And then there was some ghosts and they told us to go to a kind of skeleton thingy and there was a card that we had to read and one of the second graders started reading it and there was some big words in it so I read it so I was the last to get to the cake. But oh well. I had a Saturday game in the snow. And we started playing and they were really easy team at first but we didn't score right away and then Alexis scored a goal and then Mario scored one and then JC scored one and then in the second half they were harder. And JC eventually got up and a person on the other team kicked it out of bounds so we got a corner kick and Mario got the corner kick and booted it in. And then JC made a goal and then Alexis kept passing the ball around and the coaches were frustrated because Alexis can't kick with his left foot and he moved it around until he could kick with his right foot and it went through three defenders' legs and it was cool. It was very cold. We had to have hot chocolate and hand warmers and gloves and at the end we were lucky because it really started snowing. We saw the first snow sticking. I have to take care of Max because Jacob and Kara went somewhere. The first day we checked on him and he pooped and peed in the garage and it smelled really gross. Today it didn't smell as gross because we left the door open and the stink got out in the air. The clean fresh air. Then the second day I went to check on him and he was very very wild. He jumped up on my shoulders. He didn't use the bathroom inside that time. Love you.
Elliot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home