Feb 4
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had so much fun talking to Grandma and Grandpa Parnell on the phone. I am always asking to call and talk to them. A couple of my new words are "maybe" and "nothing". Also, if Daddy is at work, and someone mentions he is at work, I say "Daddy work helpa babies grandpas grandmas sick.........medicine". And today when Elliot found out that my nursery teacher was rooting for the Chicago Bears instead of the Indianapolis Colts, he said "Curse her!" and I thought that was so funny that I went around yelling "Curse Her!" Grandma and Mary sent me a video of the Wonder Pets that I love. I love to sing "What's gonna work? Team work!" I ate a whole can of pears today all by myself. On Thursday Paige and Lydia came over to play but so did Marky and Jeffrey Merrill. Their mom was getting ready for their brother Nathan's baptism. We had so much fun playing with them. We did a lot of running. Everyone else in the family went skiing Tuesday night but I went over and played with Jonah and Emma and Grace. I really like Emma and Grace. They try to tickle me. Daddy's birthday was Friday but he had to work so we are going to celebrate his birthday on the 11th so he can have a very lazy birthday- all of the days until then are not going to be very lazy. I still sang Happy Birthday to him a couple of times on Friday, though.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Last Tuesday we went night skiing and we had fun. My mom went down the hill once without falling which I don't know if she was happy about that or not, but probably. And Elliot still likes to snowplow so he goes pretty fast but I'm getting pretty good. Me and him both went off jumps. And when we did a race I won. I didn't really see any of my friends. I pretty much stayed with Elliot. I didn't know that some of my friends were there. I didn't see them. I think I'm getting better at it. I like day skiing because you get to stay longer, but I like night skiing because you can concentrate on one hill and not worry about which lift to choose. On Wednesday last week I went to "Beadles" and I made a bracelet and a pair of earrings for my piano teacher because she just got married again. And this week I took them to her and she really liked them. Emma slept over at our house on Friday and she played with us until she had to go, I think with her mom to Ogden. We like to go downstairs to my room and dance to music and read books and I was really into my book. It was called _Becoming Naomi Leon_. It was about a girl who, her mom and dad got a divorce and her mom took her and her brother Owen to live with their grandma and they lived there for eight years and Owen had some disabilities and he would have surgeries but she didn't know her mom and dad very much. Her mom came back after eight years and I won't tell you the ending. I'm doing my first Monster Concert practice on Tuesday and then on Saturday that's our concert. I have a science project that you are creating a new species and you have to combine two or three different animals and I'm trying to find something to do and I'm such a horrible drawer I wish he wouldn't make it about drawing. It's just not in my genes. This isn't going to be a very fun one to do. I bet when I'm done I'll be like "I hate this". I love you
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went skiing. And we went on Beaver Mountain and me and Audrey had a few races and I won both of them. And it was fun and on the way down we saw ambulances which meant either car crashes or someone got hurt skiing, but we doubted it was someone got hurt because someone would have had to drive for twenty minutes and we would have seen it before we left. I saw Toph and Max and I saw Joe and Eric and Peter. And Isaac. Joe said, "It's not fair that you can ski that fast" because he was just learning how to ski from Peter. I was going off this jump and there's this part where your right foot goes up because it's bumpy and then it switches and I went quick because I was going really quick and I fell down and my ski came off and I was laying with my left ski on the ground. And then I crashed on this jump two times and then the third and fourth and fifth time I didn't crash. I had a basketball game on Saturday and we lost to the Broncos 36-23. We weren't really in the mood to play basketball. The guys were just walking down the court. Me and Spencer and Nick and Austin were trying really hard but the other guys were just letting guys score. My friend Austin invited me to go to the San Jose State vs Aggie game and the Aggies won 66-57. It was a close game when they got into the thirties, but then the Aggies knocked down three or four three-pointers and held off the Spartans and they kept that lead. We yelled a lot and the ref made like four bad calls and we booed. The ball went out of bounds and he called it Aggie ball but then he switched his arm and when his arm went over to the Aggie ball we went "Ye...." and then he turned it and we went "Booooo". It was nice of Austin to take me. My friend Nathan had a baptism. It was fun to see him get baptized. We went to a party after and played soccer then foosball then half-court soccer and we played foosball and raced cars and then it was time to go home. It was fun. I thought about when I got baptized after Nathan just barely got baptized and I was listening to the song and and I wondered if Nathan was so excited and so nervous like me that he couldn't breathe when he got ducked under the water.
Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
I had so much fun talking to Grandma and Grandpa Parnell on the phone. I am always asking to call and talk to them. A couple of my new words are "maybe" and "nothing". Also, if Daddy is at work, and someone mentions he is at work, I say "Daddy work helpa babies grandpas grandmas sick.........medicine". And today when Elliot found out that my nursery teacher was rooting for the Chicago Bears instead of the Indianapolis Colts, he said "Curse her!" and I thought that was so funny that I went around yelling "Curse Her!" Grandma and Mary sent me a video of the Wonder Pets that I love. I love to sing "What's gonna work? Team work!" I ate a whole can of pears today all by myself. On Thursday Paige and Lydia came over to play but so did Marky and Jeffrey Merrill. Their mom was getting ready for their brother Nathan's baptism. We had so much fun playing with them. We did a lot of running. Everyone else in the family went skiing Tuesday night but I went over and played with Jonah and Emma and Grace. I really like Emma and Grace. They try to tickle me. Daddy's birthday was Friday but he had to work so we are going to celebrate his birthday on the 11th so he can have a very lazy birthday- all of the days until then are not going to be very lazy. I still sang Happy Birthday to him a couple of times on Friday, though.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Last Tuesday we went night skiing and we had fun. My mom went down the hill once without falling which I don't know if she was happy about that or not, but probably. And Elliot still likes to snowplow so he goes pretty fast but I'm getting pretty good. Me and him both went off jumps. And when we did a race I won. I didn't really see any of my friends. I pretty much stayed with Elliot. I didn't know that some of my friends were there. I didn't see them. I think I'm getting better at it. I like day skiing because you get to stay longer, but I like night skiing because you can concentrate on one hill and not worry about which lift to choose. On Wednesday last week I went to "Beadles" and I made a bracelet and a pair of earrings for my piano teacher because she just got married again. And this week I took them to her and she really liked them. Emma slept over at our house on Friday and she played with us until she had to go, I think with her mom to Ogden. We like to go downstairs to my room and dance to music and read books and I was really into my book. It was called _Becoming Naomi Leon_. It was about a girl who, her mom and dad got a divorce and her mom took her and her brother Owen to live with their grandma and they lived there for eight years and Owen had some disabilities and he would have surgeries but she didn't know her mom and dad very much. Her mom came back after eight years and I won't tell you the ending. I'm doing my first Monster Concert practice on Tuesday and then on Saturday that's our concert. I have a science project that you are creating a new species and you have to combine two or three different animals and I'm trying to find something to do and I'm such a horrible drawer I wish he wouldn't make it about drawing. It's just not in my genes. This isn't going to be a very fun one to do. I bet when I'm done I'll be like "I hate this". I love you
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went skiing. And we went on Beaver Mountain and me and Audrey had a few races and I won both of them. And it was fun and on the way down we saw ambulances which meant either car crashes or someone got hurt skiing, but we doubted it was someone got hurt because someone would have had to drive for twenty minutes and we would have seen it before we left. I saw Toph and Max and I saw Joe and Eric and Peter. And Isaac. Joe said, "It's not fair that you can ski that fast" because he was just learning how to ski from Peter. I was going off this jump and there's this part where your right foot goes up because it's bumpy and then it switches and I went quick because I was going really quick and I fell down and my ski came off and I was laying with my left ski on the ground. And then I crashed on this jump two times and then the third and fourth and fifth time I didn't crash. I had a basketball game on Saturday and we lost to the Broncos 36-23. We weren't really in the mood to play basketball. The guys were just walking down the court. Me and Spencer and Nick and Austin were trying really hard but the other guys were just letting guys score. My friend Austin invited me to go to the San Jose State vs Aggie game and the Aggies won 66-57. It was a close game when they got into the thirties, but then the Aggies knocked down three or four three-pointers and held off the Spartans and they kept that lead. We yelled a lot and the ref made like four bad calls and we booed. The ball went out of bounds and he called it Aggie ball but then he switched his arm and when his arm went over to the Aggie ball we went "Ye...." and then he turned it and we went "Booooo". It was nice of Austin to take me. My friend Nathan had a baptism. It was fun to see him get baptized. We went to a party after and played soccer then foosball then half-court soccer and we played foosball and raced cars and then it was time to go home. It was fun. I thought about when I got baptized after Nathan just barely got baptized and I was listening to the song and and I wondered if Nathan was so excited and so nervous like me that he couldn't breathe when he got ducked under the water.
Love you. Miss you.
Elliot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home