
Cecily and Paige helping with yardwork.

Princess Leia, Luigi and Mario's cousin Elliot, and a small fry.

Joined by Snape.

Cecily blowing out the candles on her ice cream cake.

Her present from Jonah and Grace and Emma. This super-soft puppy even barks if you squeeze him. Sometimes she tells us "not to bark him".

The pink puppy Patrick and Ella gave her in the pink jammies Grandma gave her.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
A couple of weeks ago we had Joyschool at my house. We were studying the letter "b", so we ate bananas and we had birthday cakes. We sang Happy Birthday to each one of us and blew out the candles five times. Then we went outside and each of us caught a Boxelder bug. All of the girls loved my kitchen and they didn't want to go home when their moms came. Ginny locked herself in my room. I was so excited on the day of Elliot's birthday! Because Anna and Caroline came! We were really excited to sing to Elliot and blow out the candles, but Elliot didn't feel good and so he went upstairs. But we were so excited that, instead of wait until the next day for his real party, we put candles into Peanut Butter Cups and sang Happy Birthday to each other. The next morning, Daddy and Nate and Mark and Elliot went golfing and I played with Anna and Caroline and Harriet. Elliot's birthday party for his friends was at the Fun Park, so the rest of us went their and played on the slides and in the balls. That night we carved our pumpkins. I was sad when my cousins left. Then, on Tuesday, we had a Princess Party for Joyschool at Ginny's house. We painted our fingernails and made crowns. We were also celebrating my birthday and Ginny's birthday. On Halloween, I was supposed to go to Paige's house, but her mommy got really sick, so Paige came with us instead. We got dressed up- I was some fries and Paige was a turtle- and went to the Halloween party in Elliot's class. Mrs. Kelley let us write on the white boards with markers! Mommy tried to drop Paige off, but nobody was home, or maybe her mom was asleep. Then, we tried to go to Kara's house, but she wasn't there, so Paige and I had to go with Mommy to her class. Everyone thought we were very cute except for Mommy. She just thought we were a distraction. Then, I got dressed up in my fry costume and went Trick or Treating. I thought it was okay, but Halloween is just too close to my birthday, which is what I was REALLY anticipating. So on my birthday Jonah and Kara invited me to go up the canyon with them. We learned how beavers made their dams and we got sticks to make our own beaver houses and we made beaver puppets. Then, Daddy thought it would be a good idea for Mommy to go out to lunch with her friends, so Paige and Lilly came over and played with me while the moms went out to eat. Lilly has a really pretty voice and we like to sing together. I'm the same age as her now that I'm three. But I actually kept telling everyone that I didn't want to be three. I wanted to be two. Roselena said I'm too young to be lying about my age. Jonah and Emma and Grace and Jacob and Kara came over for my birthday. We had enchiladas and grapes. I got a two cute puppies, a couple of books, a vacuum, and a Dora movie. It was a fun birthday and Anna and Caroline and Mary and Grandma and Grandpa called and sang Happy Birthday to me. That didn't get old. And we also sang "Las MaƱanitas" a couple of songs because I know and like that song two. Today in church I was my happy self until about the middle of nursery and I went to my teacher and told her I needed my mommy. I was burning up. By the end of church, when the kids came home, I was hot and miserable and wasn't feeling good. Whatever I have, it hit me really fast. Hopefully I'll be better in time to see Anna and Caroline on Tuesday!
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had a Halloween concert on a Thursday and I dressed up as Princess Leia and I played two pieces that I played in my other concert. And I couldn't find my mom and couldn't find my mom so I asked my neighbor if I could call her and she didn't answer and I called my dad and he didn't answer so I got a ride and then my mom came home and she was mad at me because I didn't look hard enough so she waited until everyone was gone and she couldn't find me. Elliot had his birthday party and Caroline and Anna and Harriet came up and played on soft play and so did Cecily. And then we came home and had lunch and cake and opened up Elliot's presents because he was sick on his birthday night. Then we carved pumpkins and they took theirs home. I went and sang at Stake Conference for the grownup session. Sunday I watched some of the conference and then my sister wanted to go in and out of church so I went with her and would come back for a while. Then Tuesday I had some homework to do and I started on that and I had a party to take my sister to and help out with and I had a lot of fun. It was a Princess Party. They did princess stories and made princess crowns and learned some stuff that started with P. We got carpet and on Thursday night I moved into my room. And I didn't sleep very well because I was sleeping toward the window and I was just looking out. I like my carpet and my room and we're almost done with the bathroom and my dad will start with my closet soon. I was Princess Leia for Halloween and Cecily was a box of french fries. And we went to some houses but we forgot to go to Jacob and Kara's house and then I worked on homework. Cecily's birthday was really fun but she thought she was two instead of three. But today, her friend Laura said she was three, so now she wants to be three.
Love you.
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Friday was my birthday. The kids sang to me but I got in trouble for not reading. And Mrs. Kelley and Austin weren't there. For my treat I shared Mexican cookies, Mexican suckers, and Mexican peach juice. I got sick at my birthday dinner. We had pollo fundido. But I had to go to bed and I threw up a few times. The next morning I got to go golfing. I only lost one ball. Dad lost about ten. I think I was getting better at it. I want to go again. So first in my favorite sports is soccer basketball and football, then golf and baseball. I had to go to the Fun Park for my party after that. I almost thought that Austin couldn't come because he was hunting, but he got home just in time. First we played video games. Then we played laser tag. Nate played because my friend Eric wasn't there. Nate crouched down on the floor and said they usually look for you at eye level and he used the barriers to cover up his laser spots. Then he pretended to be friends with somebody and go be a team to get someone else and then he would shoot the partner and tell them not to trust anybody in a war. It was pretty funny to play with him. Then we carved pumpkins after the party. I opened my presents. I got a RC airplane, and I got a soccer thingie that you like practice heading or dribbling or doing anything with it and there's this stretchy cord that it will just come right back to you. Halloween I got lots of candy. I was a guy from Mario Bros video game. And Austin invited me to a basketball game last night against LaValle. The Aggie obliviated LaValle. The score was 100-46. LaValle was just falling apart. JC had 32 points. It was a fun game. I almost lost my voice. They sang the Scotsman and me and Austin hoped that the Aggies would get their score to 100. LaValle just didn't play good. They shot about 20 percent. Which is bad. Today I'm watching a game and it's Indianapolis against New England and I'm rooting for Indianapolis but their screwing it up. They're not going to win. In fact, the game is probably over, I think. I stopped watching because it was too frustrating.
Love,
Elliot

1 Comments:
That Snape sure looks scary.
Post a Comment
<< Home