March 18
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We had three boys from BYU Idaho come stay with us Friday night and Saturday morning because they had a concert and they were called the "Audio Guys" which was the ones who do the microphones and stuff. They were really funny and only one was married and had one son and another one had a girlfriend and then one didn't even have one. They all ate a lot and they had fun and they listened to us play the piano and the cello and stuff. When they left it still had the cologne smell and I went down and ooh it smelled good. I thought it was kind of funny. THey must have used a lot. Abby and Naomi and those guys came over for family home evening and we made birds' nests and we talked about being good Samaritans. Cecily's been flirting more with the Nelsons. The Nelsons are the ones that usually sit behind us in church and today they gave her a piece of gum. It was really funny. I think Chase and DJ want to have a younger sibling to play with. Someone that's younger than they are. On Tuesday we went to Emma and Grace's and watched the Jazz game and the Utah State game. I didn't go to YW because we stayed there. Gracie got hurt. We went to play at the playground at Hillcrest and she fell and scraped both of her knees and elbows. Tomorrow we're starting to build my room and my bathroom and the playroom and the storage units. Actually two bedrooms. I'll have to take tarps off my bed and clothes and dressers and probably cover up the rugs or put them away for a while. We're going to Mexico in two more months! Actually less than two months because we leave the last week in May. Well, two months.
Love you.
Audrey

Elliot eating a glowing gummy bug

Elliot's prize-winning space derby rocket

The race in action

Dad winding the propeller, Elliot talking to Max
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We had Family Home Evening on Monday. Naomi did a puppet show about being nice to new people because you never know about what talents they have. We went down to Jacob's house Tuesday to watch the Utah State game. Utah State lost 68-58 but it was fun. And then I watched the Jazz game and they lost by two. It was fun to watch the game with Dad and Jacob because they like sports too. We had a space derby on Thursday. For our pack meeting. We all got to make an airplane and we flew them on these strings and these things were connected to the strings and you had to slip the airplane on the strings. My airplane won second place and that was really really good considering we broke 10 rubber bands in the beginning. Everybody's rubber bands were breaking and for a while we couldn't even race. When we finally got it up there I'm like, "uh oh, what if it breaks on the string" and Joe said "you're gonna win, I know it". I was against Eric and Jacob Huppi and not only did my plane work but I totally beat Eric and Jacob by like five feet. I got a Symphony chocolate bar and the first place winner, Jared Higham, got a package of peanut butter eggs. And he shared one with me and gave one to me. We had some guys from BYU Idaho they came over and slept at our house because they had a concert. It was fun to talk to them. Their names were Scott, Kyle and Shay. They were funny and fun and Andrew kept asking them questions. Silly questions. They were joking back with him. And Scott Kyle and Shay were in a concert and they were doing the lights and the sound and everything so it was kind of fun to see the lights go on and off because you could say, at least our family could say to ourselves, "Oh, either Scott, Kyle or Shay turned on or off the lights." Maggie sent us some gummy bugs that are just like gummy worms but they're shorter and they're cool because it has this tweezers that has a light in it and in the dark it's kind of like pliers and you pinch the little things there's some light that comes out of the circles and hits the gummy bug and the gummy bug glows. It was cool. Emma and Gracie invited us to the park on Saturday and we got there and they weren't there so we played a little while and my dad swung us on the tire swing around and around and around and the second time he spun us I started getting dizzy at the end and I started getting this yucky feeling in my throat. I thought it was going to come out in ten seconds, the stuff in my throat, which was probably throwup. And Audrey barely stopped it in time so I was kind of dizzy and I was steering my body where I wanted it to go but it was hard. I got better and I played soccer and frisbee with them but at first I wouldn't play frisbee with Jacob because I wasn't feeling too well. I took some sips of water and sat in the shade on a blanket where our cousins set up their lunch and stuff. So it was a pretty good week. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot

Cecily Poppins

Some dirty footprints Mommy found on one of the windowseats....
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I have been an outside girl today. The weather has been very warm and I just want to go outside and play in my sandbox. I'm not really into the slide right now. I do like sitting in one of the hammock chairs that Daddy lowered so that I can sit in it. I played with Jonah on Monday. He was very sad this time. Mommy had to stay far far away from him. His mommy woke him up to come to our house. He just wanted to go back to bed, I think. I got to go to Paigey's house to play. We went for a walk because it was so nice. On Wednesday Mommy and her friends had a Pi party because it was Pi day (3.14) and she made some pies and I was going to go with her to the party but at the last minute Daddy let me stay home with him and take a nap. On Thursday Lilly and Jack-Jack came to my house with Paigey and Lydia. Our moms were practicing to sing in church. It was really fun. But Jack-Jack, who is only one, got a piece of somebody's cheese and it made him sick and he threw up on the floor. We watched Finding Nemo. I like it because there's a naughty fish. I am drawn to shows with naughty characters that I can chastise. THursday night was Elliot's space derby and I ran around the church while he raced his rocket. Paigey was there too because her brother was racing. Friday some boys came to our house and the first thing I said to them when I got up from my nap and met them was "Naughty fairy's not nice at all, is she!!" I really enjoyed flirting with them and one of them showed me a picture of his baby, Baby Riley. On Saturday we went to the park and I had so much fun. I played on the slides and I just really loved running and running and running and not ever getting so far that I came to a road where I had to stop, because if I go into the road I have to sit on the big chair. I have been getting very dirty and I have a lot of sand in my hair. There is a lot of sand in my bed after every nap. I was helping Mommy clean the basement the other day and I carefully picked all of the leaves off of the thunbergia vine that she was trying to overwinter in the basement. I must not have done it right, because she wasn't very happy. I love umbrellas. There is an umbrella in the Farmer Small book and I have become fascinated with them. I found an umbrella and I talk to it like it's a baby. It has to take naps, and I ask it questions about where it wants to play. Mommy says it likes to be up up up in the air. Love you.
Cecily
We had three boys from BYU Idaho come stay with us Friday night and Saturday morning because they had a concert and they were called the "Audio Guys" which was the ones who do the microphones and stuff. They were really funny and only one was married and had one son and another one had a girlfriend and then one didn't even have one. They all ate a lot and they had fun and they listened to us play the piano and the cello and stuff. When they left it still had the cologne smell and I went down and ooh it smelled good. I thought it was kind of funny. THey must have used a lot. Abby and Naomi and those guys came over for family home evening and we made birds' nests and we talked about being good Samaritans. Cecily's been flirting more with the Nelsons. The Nelsons are the ones that usually sit behind us in church and today they gave her a piece of gum. It was really funny. I think Chase and DJ want to have a younger sibling to play with. Someone that's younger than they are. On Tuesday we went to Emma and Grace's and watched the Jazz game and the Utah State game. I didn't go to YW because we stayed there. Gracie got hurt. We went to play at the playground at Hillcrest and she fell and scraped both of her knees and elbows. Tomorrow we're starting to build my room and my bathroom and the playroom and the storage units. Actually two bedrooms. I'll have to take tarps off my bed and clothes and dressers and probably cover up the rugs or put them away for a while. We're going to Mexico in two more months! Actually less than two months because we leave the last week in May. Well, two months.
Love you.
Audrey

Elliot eating a glowing gummy bug

Elliot's prize-winning space derby rocket

The race in action

Dad winding the propeller, Elliot talking to Max
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We had Family Home Evening on Monday. Naomi did a puppet show about being nice to new people because you never know about what talents they have. We went down to Jacob's house Tuesday to watch the Utah State game. Utah State lost 68-58 but it was fun. And then I watched the Jazz game and they lost by two. It was fun to watch the game with Dad and Jacob because they like sports too. We had a space derby on Thursday. For our pack meeting. We all got to make an airplane and we flew them on these strings and these things were connected to the strings and you had to slip the airplane on the strings. My airplane won second place and that was really really good considering we broke 10 rubber bands in the beginning. Everybody's rubber bands were breaking and for a while we couldn't even race. When we finally got it up there I'm like, "uh oh, what if it breaks on the string" and Joe said "you're gonna win, I know it". I was against Eric and Jacob Huppi and not only did my plane work but I totally beat Eric and Jacob by like five feet. I got a Symphony chocolate bar and the first place winner, Jared Higham, got a package of peanut butter eggs. And he shared one with me and gave one to me. We had some guys from BYU Idaho they came over and slept at our house because they had a concert. It was fun to talk to them. Their names were Scott, Kyle and Shay. They were funny and fun and Andrew kept asking them questions. Silly questions. They were joking back with him. And Scott Kyle and Shay were in a concert and they were doing the lights and the sound and everything so it was kind of fun to see the lights go on and off because you could say, at least our family could say to ourselves, "Oh, either Scott, Kyle or Shay turned on or off the lights." Maggie sent us some gummy bugs that are just like gummy worms but they're shorter and they're cool because it has this tweezers that has a light in it and in the dark it's kind of like pliers and you pinch the little things there's some light that comes out of the circles and hits the gummy bug and the gummy bug glows. It was cool. Emma and Gracie invited us to the park on Saturday and we got there and they weren't there so we played a little while and my dad swung us on the tire swing around and around and around and the second time he spun us I started getting dizzy at the end and I started getting this yucky feeling in my throat. I thought it was going to come out in ten seconds, the stuff in my throat, which was probably throwup. And Audrey barely stopped it in time so I was kind of dizzy and I was steering my body where I wanted it to go but it was hard. I got better and I played soccer and frisbee with them but at first I wouldn't play frisbee with Jacob because I wasn't feeling too well. I took some sips of water and sat in the shade on a blanket where our cousins set up their lunch and stuff. So it was a pretty good week. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot

Cecily Poppins

Some dirty footprints Mommy found on one of the windowseats....
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I have been an outside girl today. The weather has been very warm and I just want to go outside and play in my sandbox. I'm not really into the slide right now. I do like sitting in one of the hammock chairs that Daddy lowered so that I can sit in it. I played with Jonah on Monday. He was very sad this time. Mommy had to stay far far away from him. His mommy woke him up to come to our house. He just wanted to go back to bed, I think. I got to go to Paigey's house to play. We went for a walk because it was so nice. On Wednesday Mommy and her friends had a Pi party because it was Pi day (3.14) and she made some pies and I was going to go with her to the party but at the last minute Daddy let me stay home with him and take a nap. On Thursday Lilly and Jack-Jack came to my house with Paigey and Lydia. Our moms were practicing to sing in church. It was really fun. But Jack-Jack, who is only one, got a piece of somebody's cheese and it made him sick and he threw up on the floor. We watched Finding Nemo. I like it because there's a naughty fish. I am drawn to shows with naughty characters that I can chastise. THursday night was Elliot's space derby and I ran around the church while he raced his rocket. Paigey was there too because her brother was racing. Friday some boys came to our house and the first thing I said to them when I got up from my nap and met them was "Naughty fairy's not nice at all, is she!!" I really enjoyed flirting with them and one of them showed me a picture of his baby, Baby Riley. On Saturday we went to the park and I had so much fun. I played on the slides and I just really loved running and running and running and not ever getting so far that I came to a road where I had to stop, because if I go into the road I have to sit on the big chair. I have been getting very dirty and I have a lot of sand in my hair. There is a lot of sand in my bed after every nap. I was helping Mommy clean the basement the other day and I carefully picked all of the leaves off of the thunbergia vine that she was trying to overwinter in the basement. I must not have done it right, because she wasn't very happy. I love umbrellas. There is an umbrella in the Farmer Small book and I have become fascinated with them. I found an umbrella and I talk to it like it's a baby. It has to take naps, and I ask it questions about where it wants to play. Mommy says it likes to be up up up in the air. Love you.
Cecily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home