November 25

Our wonderful basement done by our wonderful Dad.

Okay, so, what's so funny about this picture is the fact that she's stacking checkers, with a really intense look on her face, while she's singing "Play That Funky Music, White Boy."

Elliot's routine the past month or so. Watching football, very often getting up and yelling at the set.

Thanksgiving in American Fork. My camera batteries died after this shot.

A tall tall tall tall tower.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Monday we had family home evening and we played the game "snorta". We started laughing so hard because we had to guess each others animal, and sometimes we would get another persons animal instead.
Tuesday I went to the music room at school, and there is a group of 6 boys that will be able to sing part of a special Christmas song for the schools Christmas program. I tried out and was picked as one of the six boys to sing it. My two friends Austin and Kevin also got the part. That night we had a family movie night and watched "Ratatouille". I really liked the movie (and the M&M's and popcorn too).
Wednesday I did not have any school. I went to Austin's house, and we watched football, and we played his playstation. I had piano and I passed off all of my pieces.
I got a prize from my piano teacher for practicing piano 5 days a week for 10 weeks. I choose marbles that were from the store "Magical Moon Toys". They are really, really cool. One is called the galaxy, and it is my favorite because it really looks like the galaxy, it has little dots and everything.
Thursday it was Thanksgiving. We had ham and potatoes. After we had our dinner, we went down to Lundstrom park, and we played "Ultimate Frisbee" with the Anderson family (Uncle Mark's in-laws). My team won, and it was really fun. I ran a little too hard, and got sick (I threw up)
On Friday we went down to Grandma Willmore's house and ate another Thanksgiving dinner. This time we actually had turkey. I got to see my cousin Nathan that I had not seen for like two years.
Saturday Austin and Freddy came to my house. We played on the computer, then watched the UofU vs BYU game, then the USU vs Idaho game. USU won, and I was really happy. I then went over to Austin's house and we watched more football. Then we played "Scrabble", which I lost.
Love, Elliot
Dear Grandpa and Grandma,
Tuesday we had a family movie night. I stayed up really late, then we got to sleep in because we did not have school the rest of the week. Wednesday I had piano. I have been working on "God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen" It was just my first week, but I am getting good it. Then we watched the movie "Astronaut Farmer" It was a really good movie. Mary and Nate came a spent the night, because the were going to Nibley and Preston for Thanksgiving.
On Thursday we ate out own Thanksgiving dinner. We had ham inseatd of Turkey, as my parents thought it would be weird to have turkey two days in a row. Then we went and played ultimate frisbee, and it was really cold.
Friday we went down to Grandpa Willmore's and had Thanksgiving dinner. Jacob and Nathan were going to come up to our house, but then Jacob got sick, so I went to Corwin and Nicole's house and babysat for them instead. It was fun to play with baby Taylor.
Love, Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had fun playing "Snorta" with the kids. There are little plastic animals that you hide under little barns and I kept taking everybody's animals and changing them while they were playing. They were getting very confused. Then, on Tuesday, I went to Joyschool at Bethany's house. Paigey didn't want to stay and she cried and my mom had to take her home, but I wasn't sad. We made turkeys out of pine cones. Caroline and Anna stayed over at our house. When I woke up and found out Anna was here we were so happy and we hugged each other. We had a bath. But when Caroline came over to play when everybody was playing frisbee football, she hit me because she didn't want me to take a turn playing with the Diego field journal and she had to go sit on the big chair. On Friday we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I played with my cousins. My favorites were Mary and Elise. Elise told my mom that I'm awesome because she asked me who I liked better, Elise or Audrey, and I said both. When Mommy asked me if I had fun playing with Elise, I said, "Yes. Elise didn't hit me." I had fun today at church but Collette, one of my favorite teachers, wasn't there. I kept asking everyone where she was. I have been sleeping in my moon bed all week. Mommy and Daddy are going to move the crib downstairs. I am so big. Now I just need to get back to wearing my panties. I did go potty on the toilet two times at Grandma's house! That's big news, because I have a hard time going on other people's potties. So I guess I am getting so big.
Love,
Cecily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home