
Lindsay and Jonathan and the family heading toward the front of the Manti temple to take pictures.

A family picture that Nicole took of us.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Yesterday I went to the preschool that I'm hoping to get into. I am on the waiting list. Mommy filled out the papers and talked to the teachers and I got to wander around and see all of the toys and activities at the preschool. It's at the University. We hope that I just get in some time this year so that I can be sure to spend next year there.
I went to conference today at the Tabernacle. It's the first time that Mommy's been brave enough to bring me. I sat by Paigey and we colored together. I was starting to get fussy a the end, so it's a good thing that the meeting was only two hours long. Daddy's at work today, and I miss him.
I don't know what I'm going to do when the kids go back to school. I've been too much three year old for any one person in this house to handle lately. I want people to sit with me and play with me and watch movies with me and snuggle with me. I've also been playing with my friend Lynaea- we're getting along better lately, and I will even stay for a while at her house now.
I'm doing much better at potty-training than I was a while ago. I went to play with my friend Cameron last week. When Daddy came to pick me up, Cameron's mom said that while I was playing with him, I came up to her and asked, "Do you have any pull-ups at your house?" and she said, "no...", and I said, "Do you have any panties?" and she said, "no...", and then I sighed and rolled my eyes and said, "Then do you have a toilet?"
I had fun going and spending the night at Grandma and Grandpa Parnell's house. I hadn't met the kitties yet- Calvin and Hobbes. I helped Grandma give them lots of bowls of milk. I also saw the baby chickens, but they weren't babies anymore. They were teenage chickens.
And I had fun because we did Anna's birthday. She got a wand- Anna was nice and let me and Caroline share it and say "bibbidy-bobbedy-boo". We kept changing Mary into a frog. We gave Anna some scriptures and a scripture case. I love my scriptures. And you can tell, they look very well-loved.
And I had fun seeing my cousins at Lindsay's wedding, too. I got to sit by EmmaLee at the dinner. But at the dance, I fell asleep on Daddy's shoulder.
Love you.
Cecily,
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We stayed down at Grandma and Grandpa's house and we celebrated Anna's birthday. And while we were down there we got to see Lindsay's wedding. I got to see my cousins and I got to meet the Baker cousins and now I'm pretty good friends with them. They were fun because they were funny and how I got to be friends with them is because they're friends and cousins with Nathan. My favorite part was the food, it was really good, and sitting at the boy cousin table. People kept ringing the glasses when they weren't done eating and the bride and the groom had to kiss. You're supposed to do it when you're done eating! Every ten minutes you'd hear glasses start ringing. I thought it was kinda gross.
I had to get some new socks and shoes for school shopping. I thought the shoes I got were cool. The first pair is white and it fits me really well. The other pair is a black pair with some black plaid. My socks are ankle socks, which I'm getting into ankle socks now, and I got in trouble for wearing them before school because I couldn't wait. They're good socks, except now I can't wear them until school starts, which is in three days.
I saved up my money so I could buy a video game called Fire Red, it's Pokemon. It has different Pokemon than the other one that you can get. I don't think it was worth it, though. I thought a used one would be kind of bad, but not really. It would have been the same. It made me think differently about about saving and spending my money.
Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
At Lindsay's wedding, while we were waiting for them to get out, I mostly watched Carlynn and Don's kids. Then we had pictures and we had to stand right in the sun and it was really hot and I was ready to get back into the car. Then we went over to the dinner thing. The food there was really good, and during that all the little kids would tap on the glasses and make the bride and groom, even though they were still eating, and they showed a bunch of pictures in a video from when they were little kids to dating. We went and decorated their car, so we couldn't decorate it like we usually would. Hers was pink and brown and she had really cute pink high heels on under her dress, and he had a pink tie, so we decorated the car with pink and brown. They cut the cake and threw the flowers and the garter. I sat by Jake, Cami, Andrew, Elise, and Hailey, the groom's little sister. There was another brother that came and sat with us because Hailey was nervous, and he watched the video with us. He was about my age. I thought he was pretty cute. I didn't flirt because I didn't want to. But we did decorate the car with him.
We stayed at Grandma and Grandpa Parnell's house the night before and Anna had a birthday party. It was fun.
I went school shopping for clothes. My favorite shirt is the yellow one. I just like yellow. I got a watermelon colored shirt that's button up- it kind of reminds me of a boy's shirt.
I got my schedule and we decided we'd take to to Kathleen Cottle, because she works at the High School, and she thought I should change some things. So it got pretty much all changed around. Then we went and registered. It was pretty much boring. There was nothing really. I got my locker, I've memorized the number, but not the combo. I have Seminary and Typing with Brooklyn, and I think Bev has English with me. I don't have any classes with Jenny- I have the same teachers, but different hours. I haven't talked to the rest of my friends. I'm excited, but I'm not. It's coming too quickly.
I get my braces off on the 25th. I'm excited.
Love you,
Audrey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home