Sunday, May 25, 2008

May 25

Sorry we haven't had pictures for a while. The internet on our laptop isn't working and that's where I have all of the photos because it takes forever to upload them on our desktop. Just...stay....tuned.........

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On Monday I had to go to an orthodontist appointment and then a dermatologist appointment and then my concert. My concert, we did okay, I guess. I didn't really have a favorite piece this year. Grandma and Grandpa Willmore came to see us. Elliot went first and I went second. I played the piano at night for them and I played the cello in the morning. Tuesday I had the biathlon. I got 18th place out of like 32. You had to sign up and show that you could do it and then you had to run 1 1/2 miles and then swim 300 meters, which was 6 laps. And the 1 1/2 miles were really long. It was a competition but most people did it for fun. By the time everyone started swimming, we were just having fun. I knew it was a competition but we didn't want to try too hard and have no energy to do other stuff. Wednesday I went to Lagoon. It was pretty fun. I had to go at 7:45 and we left at 8. I went to call Jacob to see if he was there yet and Michelle answered and my mom and her got mixed up on the days and Jacob's coming this Wednesday. I hung around with my friends Shalynn, Brooklyn, Sarah, Morgan, Thomas and Josué. Me and Morgan didn't like the crazy rides, so when the others were in line for them, we just went on other rides. Most of the ones I went on were pretty fun. The old white roller coaster was my least favorite. I don't like going up and down the whole time. It kind of gets annoying because your stomach goes up and down and it freaks you out. I liked Splash Mountain because it wasn't always going up and down. Most of the time I didn't really get that scared. Shalynn went on Wicked and said I shouldn't go on it because it was scary. She said she hated the first part when you drop. Thomas was texting me all week but I told him I don't have unlimited texts and then he said he was sorry and he would only text me a little bit. Thursday I had a cello recital. It was okay. I didn't think it was my best performance. I got to see pictures of Baby Simon and I'm excited to go see him tomorrow. Corwin and Mary and McKay came up and we went and did GoKarts. That was pretty fun. I went alone. I couldn't drive someone because I had to be sixteen. It kind of made me mad because I wanted to drive someone. I was a crazy driver, but I was good at the same time. You can't go really super fast on it. Then we went and played tennis afterwards and it was kind of boring for a while because my Dad and Corwin were playing and Elliot and Mary were having a hard time. So I just watched. Then I went back and started playing again. Today in Sacrament Meeting I went and sat with the Nordstroms because their mom wasn't there and their dad had to take their baby out and then Mary and Cecily wanted to sit with me and then when their dad came back he had to sit with my parents. Love you.

Audrey

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I went to Elliot and Audrey's orchestra concert and I was really good. I listened and clapped and only ran back and forth between Mommy and Grandma a few times. On Tuesday we had Joyschool at my house. We were doing letter F. We have Fishy crackers and Fruit for our snack. Then we planted Flowers. We had to water them while we counted to Five. The we went to the sandbox with our shovels and we Found treasures that my mom had buried. I found a ring and a necklace and two jewels. Then we built a Fort with the mats in the basement. But Bethany and I were Fighting a little bit about who got to wear my lalladoo (but I pronounce it with a Northern Utah accent- lalladay) shoes from the dressups. Then Paigey stayed to play, but I didn't get to play with her the whole time because I had to take a nap. I've really needed my naps this week. On Wednesday I played with Paige at her house. We saw an email of Baby Simon. He is so small. I played with Paige again on Thursday. That night we had Audrey's cello concert and I wore my bike helmet to the concert. I've been wearing it around quite a bit. On Friday, Paige came over again and so did Jonah. We built a fort, so I wanted them to come back and play in it because Mommy was going to take it down. Elliot came home from school early and helped us take it down by turning it into a big bouncy slide thing. We only got hurt a few times doing that. Then Brennan and Austin came to play with Elliot, and Mommy took me up for a nap. Actually, it's a rest. And I will stay in my room and rest as long as Mommy lays on her bed and rests too. If I hear her get up and start to do things, I won't stay down. So Mommy has to stay on her bed and read and rest. So she actually fell asleep and I had to come and wake her up after a while. She felt pretty silly because Elliot had friends over and she wasn't awake. Yesterday McKay and Mary and Corwin came. We were playing in the sandbox and on the slide and in the forts and with the trikes. We got to go feed the ducks and ride GoKarts. The first time around I did NOT like the GOKarts, but I liked it more the more we rode. Mary and McKay stayed the night with us. McKay came with me to my Primary class. We have been having so much fun playing. I love McKay. We play really fun games and we don't argue very much because he doesn't want to use my lalladay shoes. I'll be sad when we take him home tomorrow, but happy to be able to see Baby Simon.

Love, Cecily

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On Monday I had my orchestra concert. I thought I did pretty good. Grandma and Grandpa were here. And they thought I did really good. I got in trouble because I was picking on a second grader named Brennan in our ward. I had to make reparations. And the reparations were that I had to play with him. This first time I tried to ask him to play he still didn't like me. Then I asked him again and at first I didn't want to go to his house, I wanted to stay at my house. But I went to his house and they were destroying a closet because they didn't need it. And so we got to smash the walls with a sledgehammer and a bat. It was really fun. I came home covered with drywall dust. The next day we played again at my house and we played with Austin too. I feel like I made a pretty good friend out of Brennan. And I'm not going to pick on any more second graders. I missed part of my piano lessons on Wednesday, because we were looking at pictures of Baby Simon. So tomorrow when I see him I'm going to tell him it's his fault. Actually it's my mom's fault. Thursday I went to soccer practice with Alex B because Audrey had a concert. MOnday I missed a game for my concert and we tied the HotShots. So now we're tied in first place, but I think we might still be in first place because we've scored more points in all. I think my team missed me. Mitch's mom said it was cool that I missed because life isn't all about soccer and sports. She thought it was cool that I missed it for a concert. But she said by missing the game, you gotta realize how much you're missed because I'm the team's best goalie. Practice was pretty cold and Ranger, a guy from another team, Soccer Academy, he came to our practice. At first I thought we traded him for Zach. Zach just left the team because he was mad at JC. Saturday I went golfing with Corwin and Dad. We hit a bucket of balls and my farthest shot was about 190 yards. Then we did the putting green. It's pretty hard. I'm excited I'll get golfing lessons this summer. Then we went to the cemetery to put flowers on the Willmore graves. And then we went to feed the ducks, but there weren't much ducks. So it didn't work out. Then we went GoKarting. There was a really long track that looked fun, and a short track that looked not as fun, and I had to do the short track. Because I wasn't old enough. I was mad because the other track curved more. But when I got on the slick track, when I turned the wheel all the way, the back wheels would spin, and I actually liked it. And then we went and played tennis. It was fun except Audrey quit on me because I was hitting bad balls. She wasn't very patient, so I played with Mary. Mary is pretty good for her age, but she still hits the net a lot. I went out to take McKay to the bathroom during Sacrament Meeting today and I saw Andrew in the hall, and he asked if he could come in and I said, "Yeah, sure", and he asked if he could sit by our family, and so after I took McKay to the bathroom, I went back and asked my mom and then he came and sat by us. He's never been to church before. We were pretty good in Primary. Andrew was kind of rowdy. Madison, Gidget's cousin, was doing a good job of keeping us quiet because we didn't have a teacher. Andrew was dead quiet during the quiet game. And then Mom had to be our teacher because nobody came. We learned about Ammon and how to become a missionary. And to become a missionary you have to cut off people's arms. Just kidding. You have to love them then teach them the gospel. Tonight we get to go have scones with Max's family- the Teuschers. I'm excited.

Love, Elliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home