April 20

Audrey and the jellyfish at the aquarium on the kids' trip to SLC with Dad.

More jellyfish- they were Cecily's favorite.

Elliot and a leopard. Sorry- not feeling very creative when it comes to these tags.

Audrey and Elliot and Cec in front of the giraffes.

Uh oh. Cecily isn't supposed to draw on the wall. She's only supposed to draw on paper.

Elliot and his soccer teammates getting suited up for lazer tag.

Christian (a big brother) Elliot, Danny, Mario, and Mitch.

Mario and Elliot

Mitch, Alexis, Zach, Elliot, Alex B, Danny, Julian, Mario, JC, and in the white is an older brother whose name I don't know.

Cecily took this picture of Owen.

Elliot and Owen playing indoor basketball. (Owen is dunking it.....)

Grandpa's birthday party with a candle in everyone's aebelskever.

Owen getting help from Audrey to blow out his candle.

Owen riding the bug trike.

Anna gathering flowers.

Cec and Caroline riding trikes in the driveway.

Later that evening, Audrey and Emma riding the dizzy tire swing.

Jonah, Anna, and Cecily swinging. I think they were swinging for a full half hour.

Jacob trying to get a goal past Elliot. Those two stayed at the park after the rest of us, until it was dark.

Jacob, Liz, Mom, and Mary.

Elliot at the soccer game on Saturday. Danny's dad took it for us. It looks like it belongs on the cover of Sports Illustrated, doesn't it!
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went with Daddy down to the zoo and the aquarium. My favorite part was the jellyfish. It was really cold at the zoo but Daddy wrapped me up in blankets. Not very many people were there. Since it was so cold, the animals were moving around a lot. I felt back that I couldn't touch that rays at the aquarium. You had to reach under the water about a foot and a half and my arm wasn't that long. Chloe was the only one at Grandma and Grandpa's at first, but then the triplets came. On Thursday Elliot had a soccer party for the boys on his soccer team. Danny's mom and dad were working, so Danny came to our house and played until the party. I thought Danny was funny. But it wasn't funny when Mommy found out that I had colored on the wall. I had to help clean it off. We went to the FunPark and I got to play on the softplay while Elliot's soccer team did Lazer Tag. My friends Paige and Ginny were there. Then the next day Liz and Owen and Mary and Anna and Caroline came. We got to play outside because it was a little bit warm. I had just enough trikes and scooters for everyone to have one. Anna didn't want to ride, though, she wanted to pick the little blue flowers that were coming up out of our lawn and put them in Elliot's easter basket. Then Grandpa came that night, too. The next day was Grandpa's birthday and we had aebelskevers. We put a candle in everybody's aevelskever and we sang Happy Birthday and blew the candles out. That night we had a picnic with Jacob and Kara too, at the park. On Sunday, Anna and Caroline and Owen came to church with us. Caroline came to my class. And Jacob and Kara came over again. I took a lot of pictures of Owen with Mommy's camera. On Tuesday we took Owen and Liz down to the airport. I got to see a couple of airplanes. On Wednesday I tried to go to Elliot's soccer game, but it was too cold and Mommy and I had to go home. I went to the game on Saturday, but I played on the slide instead of watching Elliot. Mommy was sick the last few days of the week so Daddy had to watch me, and once I went to Paigey's house for a few hours. Audrey couldn't help, because she was sick too. See you later.
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We went down during Spring Break to Salt Lake and went to Hogle Zoo. It was really cold. And then we warmed up. Most of the zoo animals came out and usually in the summer they don't because it's too hot. They say it's a better time to come in the winter because they're more active. We went to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Willmore at their work. We've been there before. The food's really good. I had some kind of pork with rice and a noodle salad and some ice cream. I had some of Elliot's fries and he shared his hamburger with Cecily. Then we went to the aquarium in Sandy. It was really cool. They had two different types of jellyfish and one of them was glow-in-the-dark, and we got to pet sting rays, and my sister didn't pet them, she just splashed the water. Then we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house and stayed overnight. Liz, Owen, and Mary and Anna and Caroline came over to our house and we saw Owen for the first time. He was really shy and he didn't like me because I babysat him on Saturday, twice. He wouldn't let me give him to anyone else, but when his mother was here, he was mad at me. I helped take Owen and Liz to the airport. In orchestra I had a field trip for an ASTA festival, so we spent from like 9:30 till almost 1:20 performing and then eating lunch and then we came back and most of us actually had lunch late, so we kind of just sat around and talked to our friends for a while and then we went to our last two classes. The next day I had Language Fair and I had to wake up at 4:30 to get ready. I've had a cold and I lost my voice and I couldn't talk very well, and the competition we were in was in a skit, but they heard me fine. It was down at BYU. We went to Espanolandia. It's a group of "natives" that were used to foreigners, but they only spoke Spanish, so they could figure out what you should say, and you went through customs, and then you got a metro pass and then you would go buy stuff. You had to get seven things stamped off so that you could get out. Then we went back for closing ceremonies and in the Middle School group our school got first place in the competition. I guess we've never had that before. The last few day's I've just been taking it easy, I've just been lazy. I've been trying to get over this cold. On Friday I got a haircut. It's a stacked bob. I dyed my hair dark brown because I didn't want highlights anymore. I donated about nine inches of hair. And I like this haircut. It's nice. I'm excited to go to school tomorrow to see what people think.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday, the 7th, we played a game against Thunderfoot, the best team in the league. It gave all the parents heart attacks, because we really wanted to win this game and we're competitive, so it matters whether we win a game or not, and so we scored the first three goals and then they came back and scored three goals in a row and then Alexis scored the fourth goal, and Stuart, their goalie and my friend too, he got hurt and another kid went in and nobody scored after that. Mario was being guarded by a big blond kid and Mario was about three heads shorter than the blond kid and it was just funny to see the two match up because there was a tiny kid and a big kid, but Mario usually faked him out. I went down to Salt Lake with Dad and Ceci and Audrey and we went to Hogle Zoo. My favorite part of the zoo was probably the monkey type squirrel thing. He acted like a squirrel but he was a monkey and he was really cool and cute. My favorite part of the aquarium was probably the stingrays. They didn't have glass around their pool, and we could reach in and pet them and it was really fun. Danny came in the morning of my soccer party and I hung out with him because his dad worked and his mom worked so he couldn't go to the soccer party unless someone took him and so I played with him on DS and we played foosball and we took pictures of funny movies. And then the party, we played Lazer Tag and the red team won- I was on the red team. I got a record for myself in that. I got 9255 points, I think. I got to meet Owen for the first time and he was pretty funny and fun to play with but near the second and third day, he didn't like me that much, then he liked me more. He liked me to play ball with him sometimes. He came to my soccer practice and he thought he was one of the members of the team. He was sitting in my team meeting. And big Mario (little Mario's dad) was picking him up and making him kick the ball. I had another soccer game against Soccer Academy on Wednesday and they only scored one goal on me, and it was a penalty kick up high, and I couldn't grab it. It was like right underneath the bar. When I played out in the field it was weird because I hadn't played out there because I'm their first-hand goalie. I finished _Fablehaven- Rise of the Evening Star_ . It's the second one, and it was REALLY REALLY GOOD. It was the best book I've ever read. It was just that there was an intruder, and lots of adventurous things happen. I can't wait until the new book comes out tomorrow! Yesterday we had a soccer game against the Panthers and I got to play out in the field again and it was still weird. I played goalie and they didn't score any goals on me but they scored a goal on Alexis. I'm starting to feel like I like being goalie instead of being out on the field.
Love,
Elliot
I went with Daddy down to the zoo and the aquarium. My favorite part was the jellyfish. It was really cold at the zoo but Daddy wrapped me up in blankets. Not very many people were there. Since it was so cold, the animals were moving around a lot. I felt back that I couldn't touch that rays at the aquarium. You had to reach under the water about a foot and a half and my arm wasn't that long. Chloe was the only one at Grandma and Grandpa's at first, but then the triplets came. On Thursday Elliot had a soccer party for the boys on his soccer team. Danny's mom and dad were working, so Danny came to our house and played until the party. I thought Danny was funny. But it wasn't funny when Mommy found out that I had colored on the wall. I had to help clean it off. We went to the FunPark and I got to play on the softplay while Elliot's soccer team did Lazer Tag. My friends Paige and Ginny were there. Then the next day Liz and Owen and Mary and Anna and Caroline came. We got to play outside because it was a little bit warm. I had just enough trikes and scooters for everyone to have one. Anna didn't want to ride, though, she wanted to pick the little blue flowers that were coming up out of our lawn and put them in Elliot's easter basket. Then Grandpa came that night, too. The next day was Grandpa's birthday and we had aebelskevers. We put a candle in everybody's aevelskever and we sang Happy Birthday and blew the candles out. That night we had a picnic with Jacob and Kara too, at the park. On Sunday, Anna and Caroline and Owen came to church with us. Caroline came to my class. And Jacob and Kara came over again. I took a lot of pictures of Owen with Mommy's camera. On Tuesday we took Owen and Liz down to the airport. I got to see a couple of airplanes. On Wednesday I tried to go to Elliot's soccer game, but it was too cold and Mommy and I had to go home. I went to the game on Saturday, but I played on the slide instead of watching Elliot. Mommy was sick the last few days of the week so Daddy had to watch me, and once I went to Paigey's house for a few hours. Audrey couldn't help, because she was sick too. See you later.
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
We went down during Spring Break to Salt Lake and went to Hogle Zoo. It was really cold. And then we warmed up. Most of the zoo animals came out and usually in the summer they don't because it's too hot. They say it's a better time to come in the winter because they're more active. We went to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Willmore at their work. We've been there before. The food's really good. I had some kind of pork with rice and a noodle salad and some ice cream. I had some of Elliot's fries and he shared his hamburger with Cecily. Then we went to the aquarium in Sandy. It was really cool. They had two different types of jellyfish and one of them was glow-in-the-dark, and we got to pet sting rays, and my sister didn't pet them, she just splashed the water. Then we went over to Grandma and Grandpa's house and stayed overnight. Liz, Owen, and Mary and Anna and Caroline came over to our house and we saw Owen for the first time. He was really shy and he didn't like me because I babysat him on Saturday, twice. He wouldn't let me give him to anyone else, but when his mother was here, he was mad at me. I helped take Owen and Liz to the airport. In orchestra I had a field trip for an ASTA festival, so we spent from like 9:30 till almost 1:20 performing and then eating lunch and then we came back and most of us actually had lunch late, so we kind of just sat around and talked to our friends for a while and then we went to our last two classes. The next day I had Language Fair and I had to wake up at 4:30 to get ready. I've had a cold and I lost my voice and I couldn't talk very well, and the competition we were in was in a skit, but they heard me fine. It was down at BYU. We went to Espanolandia. It's a group of "natives" that were used to foreigners, but they only spoke Spanish, so they could figure out what you should say, and you went through customs, and then you got a metro pass and then you would go buy stuff. You had to get seven things stamped off so that you could get out. Then we went back for closing ceremonies and in the Middle School group our school got first place in the competition. I guess we've never had that before. The last few day's I've just been taking it easy, I've just been lazy. I've been trying to get over this cold. On Friday I got a haircut. It's a stacked bob. I dyed my hair dark brown because I didn't want highlights anymore. I donated about nine inches of hair. And I like this haircut. It's nice. I'm excited to go to school tomorrow to see what people think.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday, the 7th, we played a game against Thunderfoot, the best team in the league. It gave all the parents heart attacks, because we really wanted to win this game and we're competitive, so it matters whether we win a game or not, and so we scored the first three goals and then they came back and scored three goals in a row and then Alexis scored the fourth goal, and Stuart, their goalie and my friend too, he got hurt and another kid went in and nobody scored after that. Mario was being guarded by a big blond kid and Mario was about three heads shorter than the blond kid and it was just funny to see the two match up because there was a tiny kid and a big kid, but Mario usually faked him out. I went down to Salt Lake with Dad and Ceci and Audrey and we went to Hogle Zoo. My favorite part of the zoo was probably the monkey type squirrel thing. He acted like a squirrel but he was a monkey and he was really cool and cute. My favorite part of the aquarium was probably the stingrays. They didn't have glass around their pool, and we could reach in and pet them and it was really fun. Danny came in the morning of my soccer party and I hung out with him because his dad worked and his mom worked so he couldn't go to the soccer party unless someone took him and so I played with him on DS and we played foosball and we took pictures of funny movies. And then the party, we played Lazer Tag and the red team won- I was on the red team. I got a record for myself in that. I got 9255 points, I think. I got to meet Owen for the first time and he was pretty funny and fun to play with but near the second and third day, he didn't like me that much, then he liked me more. He liked me to play ball with him sometimes. He came to my soccer practice and he thought he was one of the members of the team. He was sitting in my team meeting. And big Mario (little Mario's dad) was picking him up and making him kick the ball. I had another soccer game against Soccer Academy on Wednesday and they only scored one goal on me, and it was a penalty kick up high, and I couldn't grab it. It was like right underneath the bar. When I played out in the field it was weird because I hadn't played out there because I'm their first-hand goalie. I finished _Fablehaven- Rise of the Evening Star_ . It's the second one, and it was REALLY REALLY GOOD. It was the best book I've ever read. It was just that there was an intruder, and lots of adventurous things happen. I can't wait until the new book comes out tomorrow! Yesterday we had a soccer game against the Panthers and I got to play out in the field again and it was still weird. I played goalie and they didn't score any goals on me but they scored a goal on Alexis. I'm starting to feel like I like being goalie instead of being out on the field.
Love,
Elliot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home