Jan 6
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Tuesday I went back to school and I wore some of my new Christmas clothes and the one I wore was my brown jacket with sequins and then a tank top underneath and a pair of my jeans and my brown boots. And then I started doing homework again and Wednesday after school we went sledding with Cecily. THursday I got an elastic to pull one of my teeth down. I got Valentines colors and I got a new appointment on Valentine's Day so it's a good think I got those colors. Friday night we went over to Emma and Gracie's and slept over. My parents went out to eat and Emma and Gracie came over here to eat. We got our stuff ready and went to Emma and Gracie's house and we jumped on the trampoline and Elliot and Gracie kept talking and we went to sleep. I think they stayed up later than we did. Elliot had to go to basketball practice so I stayed at Emma and Gracie's house and we were going to have a girl's day out so then I came back and did my chores so then we went to Aggie Ice Cream and then we came back and played Twister for a while and then I left to go babysit. The kids were pretty good. Except they liked to fall off the couch. I don't know why. THen today I went to church and I had to say the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting. Then I made Word of Wisdom bars and I cut up potatoes an carrots for soup for dinner and we played in the snow. And that's all.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was pretty lonely this week. Joyschool hadn't started yet, and the kids were in school. I did so well on the potty, though. Audrey and Elliot took me out to play in the snow a couple of times this week and it was so fun. I love the snow. I love to play in it and I also like Mommy and Daddy to fill bowls with clean snow so that I can eat it. Paigey came here to play and we went down and played in my dragon tent. Paigey thought it was a little bit scary at first, until she noticed that I was having so much fun in it. We like to take all of the marbles in there with us. I've been eating a lot of macaroni and cheese and cheese circles (provolone cheese). I tried to play with Elliot's DS and Audrey's phone quite a bit. I watched a lot of movies. I tried to go on a walk once with Mommy, but it was really really cold. On Sunday I went to big Primary for the first time. I was okay for the first few minutes until Lynaea and Lilly started to cry. When I knew that acting that way was an option, I started to be a stinker too. But Mommy was teaching a lesson, so Daddy had to come and sit with me during Primary because too many Sunbeams were sad and our teachers couldn't take care of all of us. Hopefully I'll have a better week next week.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
There's one new kid but she's not in my class. She seems really cheerful. She's not really shy because when we say hi to her she says hi. She's from Missouri. On Thursday we practiced for our first time with the other schools singing Utah songs. We're going to sing for the governor and people in Utah that are in the State Capitol. It is part of rededicating it. We goofed up only once. On THursday my mom was taking me home from school and we were driving up the road and this person pulled out of a person's driveway real fast and we had the go-ahead because we were on the road, but we ran into a snowbank because we had to dodge them. THis guy had to come and dig us out. And the girls who almost hit us felt bad. At least one of them. I practiced for the first time in basketball and we split up in teams and my team was pretty good but not as good as the other team. I had some good shots and stuff. And after practice dad told me that Darren Williams, because I was being point guard, and he said he goes in like he's going to shoot the ball really fast to get a layup and then he'll get a second defender on him and he finds the guy who's open, and then he lets them make the shot and the second good thing about that is you're under the hoop so if they miss it you're there.
Love you.
Elliot
On Tuesday I went back to school and I wore some of my new Christmas clothes and the one I wore was my brown jacket with sequins and then a tank top underneath and a pair of my jeans and my brown boots. And then I started doing homework again and Wednesday after school we went sledding with Cecily. THursday I got an elastic to pull one of my teeth down. I got Valentines colors and I got a new appointment on Valentine's Day so it's a good think I got those colors. Friday night we went over to Emma and Gracie's and slept over. My parents went out to eat and Emma and Gracie came over here to eat. We got our stuff ready and went to Emma and Gracie's house and we jumped on the trampoline and Elliot and Gracie kept talking and we went to sleep. I think they stayed up later than we did. Elliot had to go to basketball practice so I stayed at Emma and Gracie's house and we were going to have a girl's day out so then I came back and did my chores so then we went to Aggie Ice Cream and then we came back and played Twister for a while and then I left to go babysit. The kids were pretty good. Except they liked to fall off the couch. I don't know why. THen today I went to church and I had to say the closing prayer in Sacrament Meeting. Then I made Word of Wisdom bars and I cut up potatoes an carrots for soup for dinner and we played in the snow. And that's all.
Love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was pretty lonely this week. Joyschool hadn't started yet, and the kids were in school. I did so well on the potty, though. Audrey and Elliot took me out to play in the snow a couple of times this week and it was so fun. I love the snow. I love to play in it and I also like Mommy and Daddy to fill bowls with clean snow so that I can eat it. Paigey came here to play and we went down and played in my dragon tent. Paigey thought it was a little bit scary at first, until she noticed that I was having so much fun in it. We like to take all of the marbles in there with us. I've been eating a lot of macaroni and cheese and cheese circles (provolone cheese). I tried to play with Elliot's DS and Audrey's phone quite a bit. I watched a lot of movies. I tried to go on a walk once with Mommy, but it was really really cold. On Sunday I went to big Primary for the first time. I was okay for the first few minutes until Lynaea and Lilly started to cry. When I knew that acting that way was an option, I started to be a stinker too. But Mommy was teaching a lesson, so Daddy had to come and sit with me during Primary because too many Sunbeams were sad and our teachers couldn't take care of all of us. Hopefully I'll have a better week next week.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
There's one new kid but she's not in my class. She seems really cheerful. She's not really shy because when we say hi to her she says hi. She's from Missouri. On Thursday we practiced for our first time with the other schools singing Utah songs. We're going to sing for the governor and people in Utah that are in the State Capitol. It is part of rededicating it. We goofed up only once. On THursday my mom was taking me home from school and we were driving up the road and this person pulled out of a person's driveway real fast and we had the go-ahead because we were on the road, but we ran into a snowbank because we had to dodge them. THis guy had to come and dig us out. And the girls who almost hit us felt bad. At least one of them. I practiced for the first time in basketball and we split up in teams and my team was pretty good but not as good as the other team. I had some good shots and stuff. And after practice dad told me that Darren Williams, because I was being point guard, and he said he goes in like he's going to shoot the ball really fast to get a layup and then he'll get a second defender on him and he finds the guy who's open, and then he lets them make the shot and the second good thing about that is you're under the hoop so if they miss it you're there.
Love you.
Elliot

1 Comments:
Audrey, I used to get colored bands for my braces, too. I figured if I had to have them, I might as well have fun!
-Liz
Post a Comment
<< Home