Sunday, December 02, 2007

December 2




















Cecily showing off her presents from Grandma and Grandpa Willmore. Actually, she's showing off her present from Grandma and Grandpa Parnell, too, because she's wearing her cute pink jammies.














Audrey and the Snow College Badger. And I think these are the first shots of her new glasses, too!














Audrey Elliot and Austin tailgating before the game.














The boys watching the game from the President's Box- because Elliot's uncle is the President of Snow College.














Elliot and Austin looking out at the players trying to play on the field. Kind of ironic that it's Snow College that's playing. Tee hee.














Our house in the pretty snow.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

This week my friends came to our house for Joyschool. We talked about the letter m. We played with marbles, and we pretended that we were mommies, and then we ate marshmallows and milk. Paigey's mom had to stay, because Paige was feeling shy and she wouldn't let her go home. We loved playing down in the basement in my little kitchen, and we dressed up like princesses. Wednesday, Paigey's mom still wasn't feeling better, so I went with my mom to her language meeting. There was a really cool table in the conference room that had a hole in the middle and so I kept getting mommy to drop pens and keys and things down the hole while she was having her meeting, and then I would stick them back up the hole. Karin, who was in the meeting with mommy, said that she thought it was strange and she wondered what it was for. I told her it was for arms. On Thursday we went visiting teaching to Marky's house and we got to play with baby Alyssa. When we went home, we took Paige with us. She played all day with me. We pulled all of the cushions off of the couch and bounced, and we watched The Backyardigans where Uniqua and Tasha are mermaids. That afternoon I helped my mom teach an art lesson. I was really helpful. All of the fifth graders wanted to watch me instead of my mom. I kept asking where the drum was, because last time we helped with a lesson, there was a drum. That night we went back up to Marky's house and had a Christmas party. We decorated cookies. On Saturday I went to Deseret Book and bought some presents from Grandma and Grandpa. I picked the first couple of things I saw- a package of princess coloring books, and a Dora opposites game. I loved the coloring books so much, I made Daddy tuck them in bed with me last night.

Love,

Cecily

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Me and Elliot played a huge long game of Monopoly on Monday. Because we didn't have school Monday. Tuesday we went back to school. And then I had Young Women's and we made jewelry. I made a pair of earrings that were orange and yellow and green and then I made a necklace that was like a swirl, and then I made a bracelet that had little wooden beads that were flowers and small beads with a little charm that was flowers. Wednesday we had piano lessons and I got two new pieces. Thursday I made boxes for a math project because we were selling them Friday. It was about running a business and how much it costs. I had to make something with paper, so I decided to make boxes with twirly paper. I had to do an advertisement for it. My advertisement was good. Even before my advertisement everybody wanted to buy them. Friday I sold all 14 of them. And then I bought two flowers, one for me and one for my sister. They're paper. I had to sell more on Wednesday, but I didn't have any more left, so I made some more but instead of making boxes I just made cards. It's a good thing that it was popular. It took a lot of time. I made $84 dollars (in the cash bills she makes, not real cash). I spent $39 making them. Friday I had a cello concert. I didn't think my solo went so well but my parents said it was just fine. Then we went up to the Merrills' and decorated cookies and I played with two babies. One was named Violet and one was named Alissa. Only Emily was there of my friends. We just sat and talked. Saturday we went to the Snow College game. It's a good thing it was in the box because it was really snowing. Before we went and ate and had hot chocolate in the snow, so it was pretty cold. But I had new fuzzy boots and they kept me so warm. The whole time. We went in the box and had lots of time. We just ate food. We had a huge buffet and we just ate and ate. I went on the elevator a couple of times to the press room. It was fun. I sat with Abby and Alyssa and Grandpa and Grandma. The game was good. I actually paid attention to most of it. They lost, but it was still a good game. I think about every quarter they had to plow the fields because they couldn't see the yard lines. It was pretty funny. On the Snow College side they kept throwing snowballs and they kept asking them not to throw snowballs.

Love,

Audrey

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Me and Audrey played Monopoly on Monday. It was a long game. We played about four hours. It was fun. I won. But there were a couple of times Audrey didn't make me do things that weren't fair, that I thought they weren't fair. THursday I got to go play with Austin. We played Playstation and we passed the football around. I got to eat at his house. THen I had to go to Pack Meeting after I played with Austin. I got a badge. Mostly nothing else, we were supposed to look at stars, but the sky was cloudy so we went home early. We had a party up at Nathan's house. We decorated cookies. And I built a tower then we did like a playoff round of foozball, and Nathan beat Max and Max was the champion at that time, and then Max beat Nathan, then I beat Max, so I went up to first place, and we haven't played ever since so I'm still in first place. They might have switched places in the playoffs. Dad was playing us and we barely won, me and Nathan and Max. I went to the Snow College game on Saturday, they were playing for their second title. And I took my friend Austin and first we ate. Then we went up to the box and it was really cool. Most of my family was there except for my favorite cousins. Austin thought it was fun and I thought it was fun. But they lost. Snow College lost. The game wasn't exciting to watch in the second half. If the snow plows hadn't plowed the field it would have made it harder for the other team and easier for Snow College. The score was 49-27. Today, my dad was our teacher and we had 13 boys in our class. No girls. 13 boys. And dad said me, Nathan, Eric, Matt, Taylor, Max P, and Toph were the good ones. And then the rest were kind of wacko. Cameron Conrad was just bouncing off the walls the whole time. Dad's lesson was about being valiant. He said Paul and Silas were valiant. And nowadays Steve Young and Nate (Mary's husband) were valiant. They weren't afraid to say, "Hey, I'm Mormon, I believe in this religion." And they didn't care what somebody said. Love you. MIss you.

Elliot




Cecily and Paige singing and dancing to "Samurai Pie"




Bouncing on the couch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home