December 9

Elliot and Cec starting to trim the tree.

Cecily carefully placing an ornament.

Audrey chose which ornaments we used on the tree this year.

We're ready for Christmas with our silly hats and all.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I did so well going potty this week. I even had one day, Thursday, when I wore the same pair of panties all day. I even woke up dry from my nap! I am really big. And I keep telling Mommy that now I need to go to preschool. On Monday we decorated the tree. I thought that was a lot of fun. I also like playing with the nativity sets, especially the one that's a puzzle. On Tuesday I went to Joyschool at Ginny's house. We learned about snow. We got to play in some shaving cream and pretend it was snow. I went to the dentist. I still didn't let him count my teeth, but I did sit in the chair and once when she was shining the light on my mouth, I opened my mouth really wide. So we made a little progress. We also went to the church for Audrey's Young Women in Excellence and Paige and Lynea were there and we had races across the gym. It was really fun. On Wednesday I played at Paigey's house. She was really sad when I left and cried and cried and said she wanted to come to my house. And so she did come to my house and play on Thursday. I had so much fun in nursery today. I really like my nursery teachers. I didn't want to take a bath, and I didn't like my shirt, and I didn't like my dress, and I didn't want my hair done, but I went through all of that reluctantly so that I could go to nursery. I've had lots of fun with the new snow and like to get my boots on and go out and go crunch crunch.
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday I was sick, so I did not go to school. I watched TV I napped a lot before Mom left for her class. I tried to sleep after she left, but Cecily was just "blagh, blu, bleep" loud and bouncing off the walls. For Family Home Evening, we put up the tree. I liked putting my ball that I made and I wrote with glue my name on it and then sprinkled it with glitter. It was like six years ago. Because I'm ten, so I was like four. Tuesday I had to go to the dentist. I was sick again. Wednesday I had to make up my owl report but now I'm caught up with the class and I had to do a whole bunch of work and it took me until 6:45 to finish all of that stuff. Thursday I went to the Orthodontist and he said he's going to have to pull out some teeth which, I haven't had any pulled by the dentist yet. Friday it snowed. I played with Austin. Saturday I watched Cecily while Dad worked on projects. We went out in the snow and Ceci got muddy because she fell down in the dirt and I had to drag her out. I watched some football and basketball. I didn't do much. When Audrey and Mom got back from the YM/YW party, we played Apples to Apples. It was fun. I didn't win any. Dad won twice and Ceci won once. There was two funny ones that Ceci put in and she didn't even know it and she won. Love you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
MOnday we decorated the Christmas tree. And Cecily thought it was really fun. Tuesday I went on a field trip to the art museum at the university and the new library for ideas for a history fair project. The art museum had nothing to do with it, but the library was very good. THen I had Young Women in Excellence which, we had dinner and then we did this sort of like an infomercial type thing where my mom and someone else were talking about it in an infomercial and then we would say what we were working on and how it helped us. Wednesday, I had piano lessons and I went and helped with the Relief Society by watching kids in the nursery and there were only five people so it wasn't that bad. THursday I went to the orthodontist and got my braces tightened by not my elastics changed, so I didn't get Christmas colors this year. Saturday we had the YM and YW Christmas party and I went to my bishop's cabin up in Logan canyon and we played games and played in the snow. The games that we played were Apples to Apples, Snorta, Blink. We also did White Elephant gifts and I got a hand warmer that's reusable but it's not working right now. Playing Snorta and Apples to Apples was really funny. My favorite was that Peter chose "warts" to be most like "silky". The funniest part about Snorta was that Sister Ball couldn't remember our animal sounds so she just screamed every time. The funniest white elephant gift was Scot's- he had his little brother autograph a picture of himself. That was funny. The young men thought we were supposed to bring white elephant gifts but the girls didn't so my mom had to get a whole bunch of stuff and wrap it up with just like fifteen minutes to go. Everybody really liked the cups and the Macadamia nut chocolates.
Love,
Audrey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home