March 9
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to Jacob and Kara's house. For Family Home Evening we played Scattergories and if you got six things right you got two Hershey kisses and if you got five, then you got one Hershey kiss. Elliot woke me up at 1:30 to ask if the alarm went off and that was also because we were kind of sore because we probably should have brought mats. I went to school at a different busstop because I missed my bus stop. I went to Young Womens and we made a quilt for the Secretary who just had a baby and we're going to go see him next week. Wednesday I got to sleep in and then I left about the same time as all the other kids were leaving. I came home and went to piano lessons and then I had a History Fair thing that wasn't good. I helped for a while and was judged and then went home. Then next day I went to school and picked up my board and I took it on the bus and George bent it and ruined part of it. Friday I went to see if I went on to Region and I didn't and I asked for my paper and they said that my judge didn't fill out my paper. So I didn't even know why I didn't get to go on. I just wanted to know what I got. I still haven't got it back yet. He told Mrs. Hymas I didn't do well on my presentation. Saturday we went to Jacob's office and stayed there while he went to a meeting and Elliot went to a basketball and we went to Aggie Ice Cream and then we went to their church on Sunday in Emma and Gracie's ward. Instead of Young Women's, I went to nursery with Jonah. Then Monday we didn't have school, and Emma and Grace surprised me because they said they had a half day but they really didn't. Monday we went to the library and then we went to Great Harvest and got some bread and me and Elliot shared a brownie and we went to Jamba Juice. It's kind of like a smoothie and I got Peach Paradise and it was so good. Then Tuesday I went to school and came home and had to go to the Widow's Dinner and after that the Stake Activity. We made a movie with the New Era and ours was funny. I don't know the names of the kids on my team. We won an award for the People's Choice. It was to do with texting taking over, and I was texting another girl. Saturday I got a DS because I let my mom cut my hair and I hate my hair. I watched a bunch of kids in the basement for mom's Relief Society activity. We went to Stake Conference today. It was good. Elder Cook and Elder Fibbin spoke and their wives and the Stake Presidency. I like when Elder Cook talked and then there was a girl that had just gotten married. She told us about how she met her husband and she talked about how people prepared her to go to the temple. Elder Cook talked about how good the Stake President's goals were and gave us some suggestions.
Love Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
When my mom and dad left for Mexico, I stayed over at Emma and Grace's house. The first night I was sleeping with only one cushion under me and so it didn't feel very good and I got up at 1 oclock and got ready to take and shower and Audrey said it wasn't. And I said, "What time is it?" and she said "It's only one oclock". Then I kind of slept in. Tuesday I went to Scouts and I gave my talk, my three minute talk, and my three minute talk was about turtles and it was really fun to present. And then Tuesday night I found another cushion and then I found an extra blanket, because I was colder Monday night than Tuesday night and I actually slept in again. Wednesday I had piano and I passed off all my pieces and she gave me a piece out of a Harry Potter book and the Harry Potter piece is "Harry's Wondrous World." It's really fun to play. Thursday I went to JC and Julian's birthday party and we watched a show of us playing soccer during the Fall season, and we had cake and ice cream and pizza and then we went to the Aggie basketball game vs. Louisiana Tech and the Aggie's beat the Techs 78-59. It was a fun game. Carroll started off slow but then got five three pointers in the second half. It's fun to watch with someone your age because some of the people didn't know about the Aggies as I did, so I had to tell them that Jaycee Carroll is the Aggie's key three point guy. It was also cool because they influenced me to go all the way down the steps and try to get some autographs. I got an autograph on a towel of Big Blue and on my Aggie "Show me you're a game" shirt. Spencer's dad took me to the basketball game on Saturday and we played the Celtics. They weren't very good, You could tell by the score I'm going to say right now, it was 47-4. Sunday I went to their ward. And I went into class with Emma and soon Lexie came in and then Becca and Ester. It was fun to be in their ward. Monday, mostly the whole day I played their videogame Starfox. It's a really fun Nintendo video game. Tuesday I went to Scouts and we got the rest of our Communicator badge done. I wrote a letter to Mom and Dad but it wasn't on email. Tuesday night me and Audrey went to our house and we slept there and then the next day we saw our Mom and Dad. Saturday I played in my game and we won 51-24. It was a really fun game, it was our last game. Sunday I went to Stake Conference and one of the twelve apostles, Quentin L. Cook, he came and talked and I sat by my friend Uriah and my fifth grade friend Brooks and we were all restless. Me and Brooks about went to sleep. There was one time when Uriah started poking me and I started poking him back. It's a good thing my Dad couldn't see me. Love you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was so glad when Mommy and Daddy came to get me. I thanked them all the way to Logan for coming to get me, and I've been thanking them all week. I know how to take someone on a guilt trip. But I have also been telling Mommy and Daddy about all of the fun times with my cousins. I told them that I went to see the dragon with Anna and Caroline and that halfway there I wanted to turn around and go back, but Nate told me I had to keep riding my trike. And I told them that I didn't want to go with Janalee when she came and I was crying and Caroline and Anna were crying and they wanted to come with me to Janalee's house. Because I had fun with Anna and Caroline. But then I had fun with Emma and Hailey and Jessica and Alyssa. Hailey painted my fingernails and I went to Emma's Big Primary, and I spilled a little bit of my Mac and Cheese on the floor. Then when I went to Grandma and Grandpa's house, I told Mommy and Daddy that Bailey and Ashley and Kennedy made a big mess with the letters and that Matthew was really sad and he wanted his mommy. On Saturday Mommy had Relief Society activity and my friend Lily came to play. We were both really sad when Lily left and her mom had to drag her out of my house screaming. My mommy hasn't been feeling very good and she said her belly hurts, so now I've started to lay on the couch and say I don't want to do anything because my belly hurts. Mommy needs to get off the couch and be a better example to me.
Here are the emails that I sent to Mommy from Mary's house:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home