Monday, February 04, 2008

Jan 16

Sorry, I know we're out of order. I haven't blogged for a while....

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

This week we had joyschool at my house. We were learning about the letter X, so we went on a treasure hunt and we found lots of X's around the house and finally on the last X, we found some pretty shiny treasures. And everyone loved my dragon tent. We kept getting into the tent and yelling, "Oh no! The dragon ate me!!!" Paige came over to play on Wednesday. We pulled the bean bags up onto Elliot's bed and we asked Mommy to bring us books. So we read books and told Mommy we were baby birds. When we were done with the books we threw them on the ground and Mommy wasn't very happy. Then we played in the dragon tent. On Thursday Mommy's visiting teachers came. I was very talkative. I told them that yesterday Paigey came and we read books in our nests and when we threw our books on the floor it made Mommy's tummy hurt. I went to storytime at the library for the first time. I was very shy and Mommy had to come with me. We read a silly book about a pigeon that wants to drive a bus. I sad by my friend Emma. I just met her in storytime, but she's my friend now. Grandma and Grandpa came to stay at our house. I read stories with them and talked to them. Then the next day Elliot was sick. He had to stay home from school. He was spitting in the bowl. I went to play at Jonah's house. I brought some popcorn for us to share. Esther was there, too. Then Mary and Nate and Caroline and Anna came over. I went to Daddy's cousin's wedding reception with Daddy. It was such a long line that I didn't even care how pretty the wedding dress was. But I was in a pretty good mood because Daddy had just bought me a hamburger. The next morning I played with Caroline and Anna. We had a bath and then sat on my Dora couch to watch Madeline. That night Jonah and Emma and Grace came over too and then we had a LOT of fun. We played with marbles and we played with dressups and the dragon tent. On Sunday Daddy had to work. But I was very good in big Primary, because Mommy was teaching the singing. I went with my teacher to class, and I sat very nicely next to my friend Katelyn and folded my arms. I spent the rest of the afternoon trying not to poop and making everyone miserable. Emma and Grace slept over at our house, but I didn't get to sleep downstairs with them.

Cecily

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On Monday my mom had to take care of Cecily and try to get Cecily to poop so me and Audrey did Family Home Evening. It was fun. But I wish Mom and Cecily would have been there. I wish Cecily wouldn't have been screaming her head off. On Tuesday I had Scouts and we did rockets. It was fun. There's these little containers and these fuzzy candy things, but I don't like to eat them, and you stick them in, add some liquid, put them on the ground, and the lid pops straight off. One time it popped off so high I couldn't even see it. I thought it was going to land in the parking lot but it landed on me. Grandma and Grandpa Willmore came THursday. I got to talk to them and I got to play songs on my bass and piano and Grandma gave us back scritches. Thursday basketball practice wasn't that fun. It just wasn't as fun as other practices. We had to do more drills, less game. I guess I played bad, that's what was bad about it. The next morning I was sick. I went to school and at 10 minutes to 10 I called my mom and came home. I went to sleep for about 5 hours. My head hurt and I was throwing up. THen Nate and Mary came. I still felt sick. I still didn't eat anything. Saturday at about 2 o'clock is when I finally started eating. First I ate some saltines, then some wheat thins. The saltines were really soft on my stomach. Then I became hungrier and hungrier and better and better. Emma and Grace came over for dinner and then I started catching up on all the food I missed. Then I went to Austin's house to watch Jaycee Carroll break the scoring record against Idaho. And he broke it all right. A friendly bounce was all it took. Me and Austin were like, Ahhhhh! Because it was still bouncing and it was rolling, it looked like it was going to rim out, but then it went in and we were like, Ahhhhhhhyaaaah!!! In Primary my mom was the singing leader and she brought some balls and the score we got we timesed it and then we got to take that many steps towards the basket and we tried to make a basket. Sunday night Emma and Grace slept over. It was fun.

Love,

Elliot

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

We had our own little Family Home Evening lesson because my sister was mad and was ready for bed. Elliot and I did a story out of the friend. My mom was so proud of us. But we did fight over something and then she got mad at us. Tuesday we made these recycling cans for the foyer of the church so people can put their programs in so the paper can get recycled. And Amy made up this saying, "My tree didn't commit suicide, you killed it!" But we didn't write it where you could see it. We all took pictures of it with our phones and now it's all of our screen saver. My mom thought it was silly. Our leaders didn't really care. They just said we couldn't put violent things. Wednesday we finally got a piano lesson. I missed Moragh so I was glad we had one. Thursday Grandma and Grandpa came. Grandma gave me a lot of back scritches because I love back scritches, and I played the piano and the cello for her. We stayed up late. We had school but we wanted to talk to Grandma and Grandpa. But that was okay. Then Mary and Nate came. I didn't try out for Honor Orchestra because we had so many relatives that I didn't want to do it. My friend Jenny is mad at us now because I know some other friends in my Spanish class that didn't try out either. Mary and Nate slept in my bedroom. We had french toast for breakfast and then they went to a party and then that night they came back for pizza and to talk and Emma and Gracie and Jacob and Kara played too. And Joj. I went babysitting that night for the McGregors. I know Grandpa Willmore knows them. They were going to go to the Aggie game with their grandkids. I didn't know their grandkids. I was knitting my hat and they wanted to watch. They wanted to help me, but I told them it was boring. But I let them touch it and they wanted to play with the Playdough. THey were really good. We watched Hannah Montana. On Sunday night Emma and Grace slept over at our house. The next morning I did their hair. But Gracie didn't like her shirt. She finally decided that an undershirt and one of my shirts she could wear. Love you.

Audrey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home