Jan 27
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Tuesday I didn't go to Young Women's at the last minute because Lindsay had surgery, Bev was sick, and Melanie had to go to something with her brother and it would have just been me and Sister Child so we didn't go. Wednesday we had piano lessons and it was FREEZING. It was freezing for most of the week. It was so cold. I had a good time at piano lessons but I kept my coat on the whole time because I was so cold. Thursday I don't think I did anything. We just had the usual with our bus driver. I think George stopped us a couple of times to get mad at people. Friday I stayed home and had cello lessons at seven. Then I left for Parent Teacher conferences and I had all pretty good grades and then came back and stayed with Cecily while my mom went to class and then Jonah came over and I worked on some homework and it was cold. I went over and played with Emma and Grace until nine. We didn't do much. Mostly Emma and Grace just fought with each other. Saturday I slept in until 9. I was cold. I was awake at 8 but I thought it was so warm in my bed. I watched Cecily because I didn't want to go to Elliot's basketball game. Then we went shopping for four hours. Elliot wasn't very happy. At the DI my brother got mad at us because we were taking too long and at Walmart we split up because I went to look at shoes but I didn't get any. With Grandma Willmore's Christmas money I got some snacks and I saved the rest of the money. I want to get some shoes that my mom doesn't like. Because she says they're too high. It's not fair. She wears high heels. They're not as high as her black boots. With Myrle's Christmas money I got a little Webkinz bunny. I had to work on my homework. I got most of it right but I have to annotate it and I didn't get it. I'm doing my history fair project on Clarion; Utah's Jewish Ghost Town. I thought it would be fun. It was something I didn't know about. So far I know that the Jewish people lived in Russia in the 1800s and the tsars were taking away their rights so they moved to America. So they moved to big cities in the U.S. and they started getting really sick because of the jobs they were doing and the buildings they were living in so they left for Utah and they named their town Clarion and some of them knew how to farm, but not on Utah soil. They thought they were getting a good area because it was by a creek but the soil was bad for their kind of farming. Now all that's left is a cistern and two graves. It's by Fayette- between Gunnison and Fayette, but by the mountain. Bye.
Love, Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to Joyschool on Tuesday. We had to have it at Ginny's house at the last minute because the person whose turn it was forgot. So we danced and sang and played and Mommy sent a bunch of Skittles and we sorted them into colors and counted them and ate them. I LOVE Joyschool. All the rest of the week I ask if I can please go to Joyschool. On Wednesday I went to Paigey's house. Paigey's Grandma came and we talked to her. We ate some chips. We ate noodles. Daddy was home from work so I played with him for a while in the afternoon. On Thursday Paige came over here. Laura also came over. We had a tea party and played in the dragon tent and jumped on the couch, because we were singing "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" and that made us think of monkeys and so we pulled the cushions off and jumped and laughed and jumped and laughed. Then I went to Storytime. I made Mommy stay with me again. This time all of the stories were about being sick. I had to go back to the library later that day so that we could check out some books for Audrey and I saw my storytime teachers and talked to one of them and I was so excited. On Friday I went to Jonah's house so that Mommy and Audrey could go to Audrey's school. Then that afternoon I got in trouble for something and Mommy put me into timeout and I fell asleep while I was in timeout. Besides that day, I haven't been taking naps well. Mommy usually just leaves me in my room for an hour or so in the afternoon even if I'm mad. While I was asleep, Jonah came, and when I woke up we played. Today in church I was so good. I went right to big primary and I wasn't sad at all. My teacher said that I was a really good girl. Marky's dad and Baden's dad came to Home Teach us and I really wanted to monopolize the conversation. I only wanted them to pay attention to me. I'm so excited to go and play with Jonah tomorrow. I'm so excited to go and play and do things with people other than Mommy lately!
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Tuesday I had to catch up on a bunch of homework since I was sick on Friday. Wednesday I had piano lessons and it was freezing cold. On Thursday I had basketball practice and we did some drills about passing and then we did weaving and we did shooting from five spots and we did a game. Pack meeting I got my Scientist. We put together computers and every once in a while they played a song called "Mr. Roboto" and we had to stop working on our computer and we had to dance like a robot. I thought it was fun but I thought I was one of the worse dancers and then they called me up and I was really surprised because I was with two other people- Me, Max, and Kaden. And the guy that was in charge of the pack meeting said, "Can you help me?" and they all said who danced best. And then the scoutmaster said "I think it was Elliot" and I got three treats and I get to lead a cheer in pack meeting every time. I get to teach them the robot dance because now it's the dance of the pack. Saturday I had a game. The Warriors were really hard but we beat them 36-24. It was close until the last couple of minutes. I learned when the people are running, not to bump them to try to get ahead of them. Like in soccer. That's okay to bump when you're running past somebody. I still want to be point guard, but they have me under the basket because I'm a good rebounder. I'm one of the taller people. I think it's Kevin, Trent, then me. Those are the three tallest people on our team. We went shopping. I have a lot to say about that. We started at the DI and my mom and Audrey took a LONG time choosing clothes and trying to get them on. We took like an hour. I got some books and two ties and some sweatpants and some shorts. Audrey got a skirt and three church shirts that are warm. We also got two ties for Dad. And one joke tie. Cec and Mom didn't get anything. THen I went to Deseret Book and I got "Fire Within", it's about a dragon, and "Inkheart". That's with my birthday money from Grandma Willmore. It took me a while to use it because I'm not a fan of shopping with Audrey and Mom. Then we went to Walmart. I got turned loose and I got some Fritos, some Cheddar Cheezits, Pizza Pringles, and a Scooby Doo movie with Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas money. And with Myrle's I got a Webkinz turtle. THe Webkinz turtle has a tag attached that you can log in the computer and have your own pet on the computer, and instead of playing on the little girls' log, we get our own log. And our animals we bought show on our game. We have our own website. Bye.
Love,
Elliot
Tuesday I didn't go to Young Women's at the last minute because Lindsay had surgery, Bev was sick, and Melanie had to go to something with her brother and it would have just been me and Sister Child so we didn't go. Wednesday we had piano lessons and it was FREEZING. It was freezing for most of the week. It was so cold. I had a good time at piano lessons but I kept my coat on the whole time because I was so cold. Thursday I don't think I did anything. We just had the usual with our bus driver. I think George stopped us a couple of times to get mad at people. Friday I stayed home and had cello lessons at seven. Then I left for Parent Teacher conferences and I had all pretty good grades and then came back and stayed with Cecily while my mom went to class and then Jonah came over and I worked on some homework and it was cold. I went over and played with Emma and Grace until nine. We didn't do much. Mostly Emma and Grace just fought with each other. Saturday I slept in until 9. I was cold. I was awake at 8 but I thought it was so warm in my bed. I watched Cecily because I didn't want to go to Elliot's basketball game. Then we went shopping for four hours. Elliot wasn't very happy. At the DI my brother got mad at us because we were taking too long and at Walmart we split up because I went to look at shoes but I didn't get any. With Grandma Willmore's Christmas money I got some snacks and I saved the rest of the money. I want to get some shoes that my mom doesn't like. Because she says they're too high. It's not fair. She wears high heels. They're not as high as her black boots. With Myrle's Christmas money I got a little Webkinz bunny. I had to work on my homework. I got most of it right but I have to annotate it and I didn't get it. I'm doing my history fair project on Clarion; Utah's Jewish Ghost Town. I thought it would be fun. It was something I didn't know about. So far I know that the Jewish people lived in Russia in the 1800s and the tsars were taking away their rights so they moved to America. So they moved to big cities in the U.S. and they started getting really sick because of the jobs they were doing and the buildings they were living in so they left for Utah and they named their town Clarion and some of them knew how to farm, but not on Utah soil. They thought they were getting a good area because it was by a creek but the soil was bad for their kind of farming. Now all that's left is a cistern and two graves. It's by Fayette- between Gunnison and Fayette, but by the mountain. Bye.
Love, Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to Joyschool on Tuesday. We had to have it at Ginny's house at the last minute because the person whose turn it was forgot. So we danced and sang and played and Mommy sent a bunch of Skittles and we sorted them into colors and counted them and ate them. I LOVE Joyschool. All the rest of the week I ask if I can please go to Joyschool. On Wednesday I went to Paigey's house. Paigey's Grandma came and we talked to her. We ate some chips. We ate noodles. Daddy was home from work so I played with him for a while in the afternoon. On Thursday Paige came over here. Laura also came over. We had a tea party and played in the dragon tent and jumped on the couch, because we were singing "Five Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed" and that made us think of monkeys and so we pulled the cushions off and jumped and laughed and jumped and laughed. Then I went to Storytime. I made Mommy stay with me again. This time all of the stories were about being sick. I had to go back to the library later that day so that we could check out some books for Audrey and I saw my storytime teachers and talked to one of them and I was so excited. On Friday I went to Jonah's house so that Mommy and Audrey could go to Audrey's school. Then that afternoon I got in trouble for something and Mommy put me into timeout and I fell asleep while I was in timeout. Besides that day, I haven't been taking naps well. Mommy usually just leaves me in my room for an hour or so in the afternoon even if I'm mad. While I was asleep, Jonah came, and when I woke up we played. Today in church I was so good. I went right to big primary and I wasn't sad at all. My teacher said that I was a really good girl. Marky's dad and Baden's dad came to Home Teach us and I really wanted to monopolize the conversation. I only wanted them to pay attention to me. I'm so excited to go and play with Jonah tomorrow. I'm so excited to go and play and do things with people other than Mommy lately!
Love,
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Tuesday I had to catch up on a bunch of homework since I was sick on Friday. Wednesday I had piano lessons and it was freezing cold. On Thursday I had basketball practice and we did some drills about passing and then we did weaving and we did shooting from five spots and we did a game. Pack meeting I got my Scientist. We put together computers and every once in a while they played a song called "Mr. Roboto" and we had to stop working on our computer and we had to dance like a robot. I thought it was fun but I thought I was one of the worse dancers and then they called me up and I was really surprised because I was with two other people- Me, Max, and Kaden. And the guy that was in charge of the pack meeting said, "Can you help me?" and they all said who danced best. And then the scoutmaster said "I think it was Elliot" and I got three treats and I get to lead a cheer in pack meeting every time. I get to teach them the robot dance because now it's the dance of the pack. Saturday I had a game. The Warriors were really hard but we beat them 36-24. It was close until the last couple of minutes. I learned when the people are running, not to bump them to try to get ahead of them. Like in soccer. That's okay to bump when you're running past somebody. I still want to be point guard, but they have me under the basket because I'm a good rebounder. I'm one of the taller people. I think it's Kevin, Trent, then me. Those are the three tallest people on our team. We went shopping. I have a lot to say about that. We started at the DI and my mom and Audrey took a LONG time choosing clothes and trying to get them on. We took like an hour. I got some books and two ties and some sweatpants and some shorts. Audrey got a skirt and three church shirts that are warm. We also got two ties for Dad. And one joke tie. Cec and Mom didn't get anything. THen I went to Deseret Book and I got "Fire Within", it's about a dragon, and "Inkheart". That's with my birthday money from Grandma Willmore. It took me a while to use it because I'm not a fan of shopping with Audrey and Mom. Then we went to Walmart. I got turned loose and I got some Fritos, some Cheddar Cheezits, Pizza Pringles, and a Scooby Doo movie with Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas money. And with Myrle's I got a Webkinz turtle. THe Webkinz turtle has a tag attached that you can log in the computer and have your own pet on the computer, and instead of playing on the little girls' log, we get our own log. And our animals we bought show on our game. We have our own website. Bye.
Love,
Elliot

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home