June 22
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday, Mary and Anna and Caroline came up to our house and they stayed until Friday. It was pretty fun. It was nice to have company over. Wednesday we had Tennis League. We played two games, but the first game didn't count. The second game I won. I was playing doubles with a guy the first game, and the second game I was playing singles against a girl. For YW we baked cookies and ate some and then made a card and took it over to Sister Holly. On Tuesday I babysat the Groves. They were good. Thursday I went to Beadles with Mary and her kids and I made a necklace to match my dancing dress, and I could have worn it today, but I forgot. We also went to Elliot's soccer practice. I took the little girls to the bathroom but none of them went. I just told them to go back, but Anna didn't want to. Friday we had our last day of swimming lessons. It was pretty good. We came home and did chores. We went to the swimming pool and it was good. I had a canal party. And so we met at my house. Then we left with our tubes and we tubed down all the way from the end of the golf course. Jake, Maddy, Braxton, Bev, Scot and me. Emily was supposed to come but she slept through it. It felt good, but it was cold at the same time. Then we stopped to take a break and Braxton decided to go in one of the big black innertubes and he hit his knee on his eyebrow and he had to get stitches, and our bishop, who's my orthodontist, just gave him stitches and then he came back. We ate pizza. And we were going to do night games, but instead we just watched two movies. The movies were "The Illusionist" and "Nacho Libre". The next morning I had to get up early to get to Youth Conference. We had bagels and fruit and orange juice and we drove towards Salt Lake and we went and saw the cemetery. Then we went to the Beehive House and ate at the Lions house and did some tours at Temple Square. Then we went to Rodizio Grill and that was really good. They pretty much had meat, a salad bar, and pineapple. The pineapple was grilled, rotated and kind of grilled, like they did to their meats, and they had little tongs you used to grab onto the stuff you were eating. It was expensive. Like 30 bucks per person. And then a 100 dollar tip. Love you.
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Ann and Mary and Caroline came here on Monday. It was kind of fun but annoying at the same time because Anna and Caroline fight a lot with Cecily and each other. It was really really hot at soccer practice. Dad and I went to play tennis with Mary. Audrey wanted to come, but she wasn't back from babysitting. Wednesday we had Tennis League and Mary took us. First I did singles- I played this guy named Roddie. And he beat me 8 to 1, but the game I did win, it was all volleys except for one time he came up to volley it and I lobbed it over his head. He was REALLY good. And then we played doubles and Roddie was on my team. We played against this girl who was really good at backhand and her partner was a twin that went to Audrey's school. That Audrey knew. Me and Roddie won 8-1, same score he beat me. I hope we get to change around- I really want to play with Stuart even though he's pretty good. THursday I had soccer practice and this time I got there earlier than anybody else so I did like 80 summit crunches to warm up and about 30 pushups and I stretched and warmed up. Friday we went swimming. I got to bring Ted. We went off the high dive and the low dive first. And then we practiced like on an eight foot six swimming pool (deep) we practiced touching the bottom with goggles and with our feet and our hands. We went down the slide- the steep slide two times and the curvy slide three times. The steep slide hurts your back, but at the bottom you skid across the water. The curvy slide you sink right away. Then I got to go play at Ted's house, and first I got my DS, and then he helped me figure out some tricks of Pokemon, and he migrated me some POkemon, and that's like you give somebody some Pokemon that you don't want from his DS. And we traded Pokemon, because he needed to get past the elite four, and he traded Graveler and Machoke for my Chato and my Perugly, which I nicknamed Glammy. And then I got the National Pokedex, because the only one I need now is Aruilo. And then I went to Professor Rowand's and he gave me the National Pokedex so I could go to the resort area and do more battles and there's this mountain that's called Mount Stark, and there you catch Heatran, but I gave up on him because it's really hard to even have him appear, that's what Ted told me, and so I gave up, and now I'm going to find Geretina- he's so good. Once I catch him, which I probably will, he's going to be my second best Pokemon, and he's level 70 and Pippy's level 79. Saturday morning we had to play La Roca, our soccer team. They're a state team. They're really good. And for me, personally, it was one of my worst games because I haven't ever let in 7 goals- by the way the score was 7-2- the most I ever let in was five. They were really good and hard. We had to go all the way to Layton to play them. I saved and caught a whole bunch of other ones. They're really good at chipping. They could chip it over me. I couldn't even reach it. And then one time I fell in the mud hole- there was a big mud spot in front of the goal, and there was one time when I could have stopped the ball, but I started going left, and it went right, I tripped in the pit and so they scored. It was kind of discouraging. But they were good. The ride home was so fun. It was the best ride home. There was a car accident on the freeway so they shut down the freeway and all the cars that were on the freeway had to go on this little highway and my mom said we could have walked from Willard Bay to Brigham City faster than we drove. We started to get grumpy. I was trying to distract Cecily. Danny came with us because his mom and dad couldn't go. Danny was getting grumpy too. He fell asleep once. It took us four hours to get home from Layton Mall area. Then I decided to go to Danny's house to play. I wanted him to see Heatran, but we didn't see him, and today I asked Ted at church what you had to do to get Heatran, and he said you have to do a lot before you can get him- before he even appears. We played Playstation DT Racer, we watched SpongeBob. His parents had a barbecue of chicken and salad. I spoke a little Spanish, like they asked me, do you know Spanish just a little bit, and I said "Yeah, un poquito." They spoke to me a little in Spanish. Danny didn't speak Spanish to me. His mom is from Mexico and his dad is from America but his grandparents were from Argentina. They have a little dog named Nina, and she is a really tiny tiny dog and she's cute, but when you look at her eyes, she has falcon eyes. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Mary and Caroline and Anna came to play. Sometimes we got along and sometimes we didn't. Dad fixed the red trike so that we each had something to ride. We liked to look for treasures in the sandbox and take baths. On Monday we went to Jonah's house for Family Home Evening. We had root beer floats and looked at Baby Lily. Tuesday Lynaea came over to play. That was interesting, because Lynaea and I don't usually get along really well anyway, but throw two more little girls in there and we really had a party. Anna was feeling pretty sad, so Mary didn't let her come with me and Caroline to go and play at Lynaea's house. Lynaea's mom said we were little angels and played really well there. Her mommy probably has a different angel standard than my mommy does. Because my mommy has a hard time believing that Lynaea and I were angels. Tuesday night we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Wednesday we were supposed to go to Paige's house, but Anna screamed all the way down the hill because of something that Caroline and I were doing- Mommy couldn't ever figure out what it was. So Anna didn't come with us. Just Paige and Caroline and I. Paigey's mom fixed us cinnamon toast butterfly toast and so thanks to her now I have expanded my list of acceptable foods to include: milk, apple juice, grapes, toast with raspberry jam, toast with cinnamon sugar, peanut butter cups, bananas, and cottage cheese. Anna was still grumpy when her Mommy got home, so Mary put her in bed at about 5:30 and she slept until the next morning. On Thursday, Paigey came here and we had so much fun. Everybody played so nicely together. On Friday morning we made playdough and played with it. Then when the swimming pool opened we went swimming. Paigey came with us because her mommy's back was hurting, and then Ted and Lydia wanted to go too. So Paige and Anna and Caroline and I liked to swim around in our life jackets pretending to be mermaids. When we got home, Mommy tried to keep me away from Audrey's friends because I really wanted to be part of the party. On Saturday I had to wake up early and get dressed to go to Elliot's soccer game. My friend Ashley was there and there were some slides right next to the soccer field that we could play on, but the slides were really hot. I like Ashley, even though she only speaks Spanish and I only speak English. On the way home in the car, we got stuck in really yucky traffic. We had to sit still for a long long time, and we were sitting still so long that the cold air stopped working. Danny and Elliot and I were trying to be happy and distract ourselves. At one point we sang "Willoughby, Wallaby, Welliot, an elephant sat on Elliot......" for 15 minutes straight (Thank you Mary). (My mom was talking to someone on the phone and actually timed us. We were played with bandaids and swiss army knives, and lotion...... By the end, both of the boys had their shirts off and we all had shoes and socks off, and Danny was complaining about my stinky toes and we were all screaming at each other to stay on your own side of the car. It was probably really special for Danny, because he's an only child, and in that kind of situation he got to see just how beautiful it would really have been to have a brother and a sister. Audrey was at Youth Conference when we got home, and Elliot went to Danny's, and Daddy went to work, so it was just me and Mom. And Mom was upstairs and didn't hear the phone ring and I answered it and brought it up to her and it was Daddy, and he had to ask if it was me, because he said I was very polite, and said "Hello"....and when he asked if he could talk to Mommy, I said "Yes, just a minute please". Caroline and Anna and Mary went home. I was sad. I was expecting them to be at my house when I got home from the soccer game. I guess this week gave me (and Mommy....and Mary) what it would be like to live with three little girls so close in age and how beautiful and fun THAT could be. I was supposed to give a talk in church today, but I wouldn't give it. I was too shy. So Mommy gave the talk and Lilly held the pictures. Maybe next time.
Cecily
On Monday, Mary and Anna and Caroline came up to our house and they stayed until Friday. It was pretty fun. It was nice to have company over. Wednesday we had Tennis League. We played two games, but the first game didn't count. The second game I won. I was playing doubles with a guy the first game, and the second game I was playing singles against a girl. For YW we baked cookies and ate some and then made a card and took it over to Sister Holly. On Tuesday I babysat the Groves. They were good. Thursday I went to Beadles with Mary and her kids and I made a necklace to match my dancing dress, and I could have worn it today, but I forgot. We also went to Elliot's soccer practice. I took the little girls to the bathroom but none of them went. I just told them to go back, but Anna didn't want to. Friday we had our last day of swimming lessons. It was pretty good. We came home and did chores. We went to the swimming pool and it was good. I had a canal party. And so we met at my house. Then we left with our tubes and we tubed down all the way from the end of the golf course. Jake, Maddy, Braxton, Bev, Scot and me. Emily was supposed to come but she slept through it. It felt good, but it was cold at the same time. Then we stopped to take a break and Braxton decided to go in one of the big black innertubes and he hit his knee on his eyebrow and he had to get stitches, and our bishop, who's my orthodontist, just gave him stitches and then he came back. We ate pizza. And we were going to do night games, but instead we just watched two movies. The movies were "The Illusionist" and "Nacho Libre". The next morning I had to get up early to get to Youth Conference. We had bagels and fruit and orange juice and we drove towards Salt Lake and we went and saw the cemetery. Then we went to the Beehive House and ate at the Lions house and did some tours at Temple Square. Then we went to Rodizio Grill and that was really good. They pretty much had meat, a salad bar, and pineapple. The pineapple was grilled, rotated and kind of grilled, like they did to their meats, and they had little tongs you used to grab onto the stuff you were eating. It was expensive. Like 30 bucks per person. And then a 100 dollar tip. Love you.
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Ann and Mary and Caroline came here on Monday. It was kind of fun but annoying at the same time because Anna and Caroline fight a lot with Cecily and each other. It was really really hot at soccer practice. Dad and I went to play tennis with Mary. Audrey wanted to come, but she wasn't back from babysitting. Wednesday we had Tennis League and Mary took us. First I did singles- I played this guy named Roddie. And he beat me 8 to 1, but the game I did win, it was all volleys except for one time he came up to volley it and I lobbed it over his head. He was REALLY good. And then we played doubles and Roddie was on my team. We played against this girl who was really good at backhand and her partner was a twin that went to Audrey's school. That Audrey knew. Me and Roddie won 8-1, same score he beat me. I hope we get to change around- I really want to play with Stuart even though he's pretty good. THursday I had soccer practice and this time I got there earlier than anybody else so I did like 80 summit crunches to warm up and about 30 pushups and I stretched and warmed up. Friday we went swimming. I got to bring Ted. We went off the high dive and the low dive first. And then we practiced like on an eight foot six swimming pool (deep) we practiced touching the bottom with goggles and with our feet and our hands. We went down the slide- the steep slide two times and the curvy slide three times. The steep slide hurts your back, but at the bottom you skid across the water. The curvy slide you sink right away. Then I got to go play at Ted's house, and first I got my DS, and then he helped me figure out some tricks of Pokemon, and he migrated me some POkemon, and that's like you give somebody some Pokemon that you don't want from his DS. And we traded Pokemon, because he needed to get past the elite four, and he traded Graveler and Machoke for my Chato and my Perugly, which I nicknamed Glammy. And then I got the National Pokedex, because the only one I need now is Aruilo. And then I went to Professor Rowand's and he gave me the National Pokedex so I could go to the resort area and do more battles and there's this mountain that's called Mount Stark, and there you catch Heatran, but I gave up on him because it's really hard to even have him appear, that's what Ted told me, and so I gave up, and now I'm going to find Geretina- he's so good. Once I catch him, which I probably will, he's going to be my second best Pokemon, and he's level 70 and Pippy's level 79. Saturday morning we had to play La Roca, our soccer team. They're a state team. They're really good. And for me, personally, it was one of my worst games because I haven't ever let in 7 goals- by the way the score was 7-2- the most I ever let in was five. They were really good and hard. We had to go all the way to Layton to play them. I saved and caught a whole bunch of other ones. They're really good at chipping. They could chip it over me. I couldn't even reach it. And then one time I fell in the mud hole- there was a big mud spot in front of the goal, and there was one time when I could have stopped the ball, but I started going left, and it went right, I tripped in the pit and so they scored. It was kind of discouraging. But they were good. The ride home was so fun. It was the best ride home. There was a car accident on the freeway so they shut down the freeway and all the cars that were on the freeway had to go on this little highway and my mom said we could have walked from Willard Bay to Brigham City faster than we drove. We started to get grumpy. I was trying to distract Cecily. Danny came with us because his mom and dad couldn't go. Danny was getting grumpy too. He fell asleep once. It took us four hours to get home from Layton Mall area. Then I decided to go to Danny's house to play. I wanted him to see Heatran, but we didn't see him, and today I asked Ted at church what you had to do to get Heatran, and he said you have to do a lot before you can get him- before he even appears. We played Playstation DT Racer, we watched SpongeBob. His parents had a barbecue of chicken and salad. I spoke a little Spanish, like they asked me, do you know Spanish just a little bit, and I said "Yeah, un poquito." They spoke to me a little in Spanish. Danny didn't speak Spanish to me. His mom is from Mexico and his dad is from America but his grandparents were from Argentina. They have a little dog named Nina, and she is a really tiny tiny dog and she's cute, but when you look at her eyes, she has falcon eyes. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Mary and Caroline and Anna came to play. Sometimes we got along and sometimes we didn't. Dad fixed the red trike so that we each had something to ride. We liked to look for treasures in the sandbox and take baths. On Monday we went to Jonah's house for Family Home Evening. We had root beer floats and looked at Baby Lily. Tuesday Lynaea came over to play. That was interesting, because Lynaea and I don't usually get along really well anyway, but throw two more little girls in there and we really had a party. Anna was feeling pretty sad, so Mary didn't let her come with me and Caroline to go and play at Lynaea's house. Lynaea's mom said we were little angels and played really well there. Her mommy probably has a different angel standard than my mommy does. Because my mommy has a hard time believing that Lynaea and I were angels. Tuesday night we went to eat at a Mexican restaurant. Wednesday we were supposed to go to Paige's house, but Anna screamed all the way down the hill because of something that Caroline and I were doing- Mommy couldn't ever figure out what it was. So Anna didn't come with us. Just Paige and Caroline and I. Paigey's mom fixed us cinnamon toast butterfly toast and so thanks to her now I have expanded my list of acceptable foods to include: milk, apple juice, grapes, toast with raspberry jam, toast with cinnamon sugar, peanut butter cups, bananas, and cottage cheese. Anna was still grumpy when her Mommy got home, so Mary put her in bed at about 5:30 and she slept until the next morning. On Thursday, Paigey came here and we had so much fun. Everybody played so nicely together. On Friday morning we made playdough and played with it. Then when the swimming pool opened we went swimming. Paigey came with us because her mommy's back was hurting, and then Ted and Lydia wanted to go too. So Paige and Anna and Caroline and I liked to swim around in our life jackets pretending to be mermaids. When we got home, Mommy tried to keep me away from Audrey's friends because I really wanted to be part of the party. On Saturday I had to wake up early and get dressed to go to Elliot's soccer game. My friend Ashley was there and there were some slides right next to the soccer field that we could play on, but the slides were really hot. I like Ashley, even though she only speaks Spanish and I only speak English. On the way home in the car, we got stuck in really yucky traffic. We had to sit still for a long long time, and we were sitting still so long that the cold air stopped working. Danny and Elliot and I were trying to be happy and distract ourselves. At one point we sang "Willoughby, Wallaby, Welliot, an elephant sat on Elliot......" for 15 minutes straight (Thank you Mary). (My mom was talking to someone on the phone and actually timed us. We were played with bandaids and swiss army knives, and lotion...... By the end, both of the boys had their shirts off and we all had shoes and socks off, and Danny was complaining about my stinky toes and we were all screaming at each other to stay on your own side of the car. It was probably really special for Danny, because he's an only child, and in that kind of situation he got to see just how beautiful it would really have been to have a brother and a sister. Audrey was at Youth Conference when we got home, and Elliot went to Danny's, and Daddy went to work, so it was just me and Mom. And Mom was upstairs and didn't hear the phone ring and I answered it and brought it up to her and it was Daddy, and he had to ask if it was me, because he said I was very polite, and said "Hello"....and when he asked if he could talk to Mommy, I said "Yes, just a minute please". Caroline and Anna and Mary went home. I was sad. I was expecting them to be at my house when I got home from the soccer game. I guess this week gave me (and Mommy....and Mary) what it would be like to live with three little girls so close in age and how beautiful and fun THAT could be. I was supposed to give a talk in church today, but I wouldn't give it. I was too shy. So Mommy gave the talk and Lilly held the pictures. Maybe next time.
Cecily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home