Sunday, October 05, 2008

September 29

Yes, we're out of order, and Audrey emailed her grandparents from her account, so I'll have to track that one down.

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I had a pretty good week, but I had lots of potty accidents. But on Sunday, I went the whole day without an accident and I earned some pink boots! I also earned a microphone and a play cell phone and a car for my dollhouse family. We tried to find a dollhouse toilet, but couldn't. Not very many people sell dollhouse toilets. Mommy used to have one in her dollhouse, but we can only find the water-closet part of it. So my family can't go potty! I couldn't have very many friends over, because I was trying so hard to go potty on the toilet. But I did get to go and play with Abbie. She lives up the canyon right next to a river. And she has chickens and snakes at her house! I had so much fun. But I was still scared of their toilet- I kept asking Abbie's mom over and over if you could A) fall into their toilet B) get splashed by their toilet or C) get caught still sitting on the toilet when it automatically flushed. Those things make me really nervous lately. I was pretty grumpy all the way down to Grandma's house. But I did sit on her toilet a couple of times! I got to go swimming with my new friend, Jackson. I had the pink tube and he had the green tube. They had mermaids in their pool and if you twisted their backs, their flippers would start making them swim. I saw my new baby cousins. I liked them. I didn't participate in the Primary Program. My teacher, Collette, even came back to see if she could get me to come up, but I wouldn't let go of my dad. So Paige came to sit with us because her mommy was leading the Primary singing (Paige is still in nursery). And every time the Primary kids sang, Paige and I also sang very loudly because we know all of the songs. The people sitting by us thought it was pretty funny. I was still pretty grumpy from my car ride on Saturday, so Mommy laid down with me after church to see if I would take a nap. I didn't fall asleep, but she did. I'm so excited to start preschool again. I'm warming up to the idea of going.

(typed by Cecily herself)

9hk6 l5nui67okik9u46poy-
k50elkup67iu67nu9p76iu67nb069u607ui67n r;pounb 67io086ijnm./ilpu8]=lkpi[.luj89oi7jp,9876ik8,opmi86l\0mol87.o8,im7,p8lj89-87omi-0j9087ui0m9809-7mi87-ki8-i90i90ki97mjk8m0k9mkk-m8ki8

Love,

Cecily



Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I didn't really do anything fun in school. On Wednesday I had a game against Hot Shots, White. Since we were ahead, they put me in the field. And there was a penalty kick because it hit the top bar, the ball, and there was one guy underneath it and it touched his hands. So that was a free kick. And so Jorge said for me to kick it, and so I got to kick it, and I shot, and I made it. But he didn't really move, the goalie didn't move at all. I went to the Logan football game with Audrey. It was fun. Logan beat Grantsville the same score that BYU beat UCLA. 59-0. Then we had a game Saturday morning against Hot Shots Red. We tied 2-2. We didn't play very well, and the coach said if it weren't for me, we would have lost the game. Then we went down to Grandma's house. Well, first we went to Holly's house. Holly's sister's house but she's staying there. Me and Jackson and Cecily played on the swingset and the tramp. And then we went and we swam in their pool. It was pretty fun. They have a slide that you can turn on a switch and it makes water run out the side, so it makes it more fun. Then we went to Grandma's house. I got to see my new baby twin cousins. Ben and Caleb. They were so cute. But their cries were kind of, like, when they cried, I just had a funny feeling in my stomach, I can't really explain it, but I was kind of sad. Then I started feeling sick. And so I laid down on the couch downstairs and I tried to go to sleep but it just got worse, and then it turned into where I felt like I was going to throw up, and I came up and said "I want Mom and Dad", and they said they wouldn't be here for another hour. And so Grandma put wet cloths on me, and I slept on the couch, and my mom and dad came back, and they gave me some Tylenol and I threw up the Tylenol, too. I felt better by the next morning. The Primary Program was pretty good. I felt good about my part. Except they didn't rise the thing for me, so I had to cross my eyes to see the words so far away, because I didn't want to bend down. My mom said, because it was testimony meeting at the Spanish branch, and so my mom said to listen for "testimonio" which is testimony, and "creer" which is to believe. I heard 11 "testimonios" and I didn't hear any "creer"s. Oh. Thursday night, we had my Arrow of Light. And I got there just in time because they were lighting the arrows. They were putting oil on them and then we'd light them and we lighted the arrow, and after we lighted the arrow, I wanted to shoot the arrow and they said they weren't going to do it this year! I got my face painted by Mom, and it had two LUs on my cheeks, and white lines on my forehead and a kind of beard- at least that's what I thought it was.

Love you.

Elliot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home