Jan. 4
Jan 4.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa
It was Christmas break for the past two weeks and it was nice but now I have to go to school and I am sad. For Christmas I got many Christmas presents and I am glad with what I got. Ii got a soft blanket from Elliot, A black coat from Cecily, Disneyland,a soap making kit, and pajamas from my parents.From Grandma and Grandpa Willmore I got a dress and a pair of shoes which I love . Grandma and Grandpa Parnell gave me music. Music books from pride and prejudice,Twilight, and some church music. Thank you so much for all of the gifts they are great and I am already using most of them. I went to Kieth and Michelle's house to go with there son Jacob to ski. It was really fun except for the fact that they didn't have any powder and when the sun went away the snow was turning to ice and it was really slick. We went to Sundance.I passed myself as a junior which is for kids 6-12.So I just saved my parents so money. My parents brought down some three kings bread and if you get this plastic baby you have to treat everyone to lunch or dinner. I got it so we went to Fat Jacks. Who ever gets the thimble will have good luck.Well see you later and thanks so much for the presents.
love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had a lot of fun this week. Christmas I got a skateboard, a Hillcrest Husky hoodie, and a dart gun game. At Grandma and Grandpa Parnell's, I got gloves, a coat, and some hats.I also played with Jacob and Nate at their house. I had a lot of fun. We went skiing with them and a lot of other fun stuff.
Love you, Miss you.
Elliot
Jan 18
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Monday Myrle came over. I got a Colts football from her. Dad got a KNex thing that we got, it has two cars that race. It is really fun. We built it before she came and she thought it was pretty cool. We played Apples to Apples and I won. Tuesday, at Scouts, we're working on our fitnessmanship. And we had to do pushups for two minutes, crunches for two minutes, and we had to jump from one place, not from a head start, as far as we could. And out of the four people, I got first place in all of them. I did 50 pushups, I did 79 crunches, and my longest jump was 6.9 feet. It was fun. Wednesday we had piano lessons and I had to stay a few minutes, so I only had a thirty minute lesson. Mom was trying to pick up her glasses. I passed some stuff off. But before, I burned my arm getting some cookies out of the oven. And so it hurt during the piano lesson. Friday I had basketball practice. It was really fun. What we did was we did drills and then we played a four on four game. So it was really fun. Saturday I had my basketball game and we were against the Pacers. We won, 34 to nineteen. At first I was disappointed because I didn't get to be point guard. But I got six points and seven rebounds. My coaches say I'm a really good defender and that my arms span is longer than most kids, so I can be a better defender than some kids. Then Austin came over to play and we played basketball and Collin came over to play with us, and it was really fun. Then Austin invited me to the Boise State game. It was a really good game. We screamed a lot. The Aggies won 79-55. Today we went to the Spanish branch. I wasn't really excited to go. I didn't learn anything. I recognized some words. I can remember how the sacrament prayers start. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I didn't want to cut my fingernails this week. But finally Mommy told me that she would let me take a bunch of pictures and so I said she could cut my fingernails. I have scratches all over my arms, because I'm trying to learn when the kitty wants to be picked up and when he wants me to put him down. His favorite thing to do is for me to put the jumprope over my shoulder and run around, letting it drag behind me. He chases after me. He also likes it when I throw Elliot's darts at him. And he's so silly, he loves the toilet. After I flush, and the water is splashing around, he is fascinated and watches the water. I think he thinks that there's something in there moving around, and as soon as he sees it, he's going to pounce on it. I'm back at preschool, but now I'm in the yellow group instead of the green group. I like my friends and teachers. I played with Paige and Jonah and Lynea this week. When we went to the Spanish branch today, I saw Brian and Andrew and Chris, who came to dinner at our house before Christmas, and I yelled "Hey, Mom, there are my cousins!" Collin came over last night to play with Elliot and Austin. They played basketball and darts and foosball. I love Collin and I was really trying to show off for him. When he said something, I laughed really hard. And Taylor Pingree was sitting behind us in church today, and I thought I could show off for him, too, so I was crossing my eyes, trying to impress him. Mommy was my teacher. We learned about commandments. But when I came home, Mommy asked what we had learned about, and she gave me a hint, saying "co....co...." and I said, "coloring!" Well, we did color! I've discovered chicken noodle soup. I love it. But only the really cheap stuff with no vegetables in it. Mom and Dad can add that to my repertoire of cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese sticks, bananas, and peanut butter cups. We went to a chocolate party last night at Adelaide's mom's house. All of the kids were watching Willy Wonka, but I thought it was scary, so I came up and fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder. I liked it when Myrle came. She gave me a princess computer that helps me learn numbers and letters. I was really sad yesterday and I almost wanted to call somebody like a grandma to talk to, but then I started to feel better. Tonight I'm really sad because my polka dot kitty pajamas are in the wash and I want to wear them. But I've worn them every night this week, and I won't let anyone wash them. I love my polka dot kitty pajamas.
Love
Cecily
Dear grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday I went to the drivers license division and got my permit.On
Tuesday I took a test and I got 47out of 48. On Wednesday I came home and
studied for two tests and I wrote a short story. The short story I wrote was
based on a true story and I named it the decision. It is about a lady who
takes her daughter to the beach and her husband. Her husband leaves to go
for a swim.She can see that something is wrong with him and that she needs
to go and save him. Her daughter starts following her out into the water. So
she turns around and takes her back and pleads with her to stay on the
beach. She starts back out into the water and her daughter follows her
again.At this moment she has to make a sad and dreadful choice and has to
decide if she is going to save her daughter's live or her husband's. She
chooses her daughter and leaves to go home. She never sees her husband
again. I went to piano. I went to young womens and passed out fliers for our
flag fund raiser.On Thursday I took a test and got 81 out of 80. I took a
quiz and got 34 out of 35. On Friday I went to Emma and Gracie's house to
sleep over and while I was gone a car full of boys came and doorbell ditched
me and then drove by our house a few times,then left.Saturday for dinner we
went to a chocolate party and everything had to have chocolate with/or in
it.It was so good!!!!
Love you,Audrey
Jan 26
Dear Grandma and Grandpa
On Monday i had no school . I went to a Martin Luther King Jr party at my friend's molly Clifton's house.Tuesday I didn't have school. I did chores and watched my siblings.On Wednesday I went back to my first day of school. It was also the beginning of the Second Semester.I had piano lessons and young womens. We had a dinner and did personal progress.Thursday I went to school.Friday I went to school. Saturday I stay ed home and watched Cecily while my parent's and Elliot went to Elliot's game. Then we went to the Library. Sunday I went to the Spanish branch and My own church. I had to sing in young women's and in sacrament meeting.
I know that isn't much but I didn't have that much to say . I love you and miss you
Love
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was doing a "Flat John" for my cousin Patrick. He sent me an envelope with a flat version of himself, and I was supposed to pretend he was doing everything I was doing, so I wrote down all of the events of my week. On Monday Freddy came to play with me. We played Pokemon and traded Pokemon cards. We played the dart game that Grandma Willmore gave me. For Family Home Evening we set goals. Tuesday I finished Physik. It was really good. I suggest that Patrick's class should read it. Wednesday I had piano lessons. I didn't pass anything off- she wants me to get speed on my songs. So she didn't pass me off on anything, and she didn't give me anything except new G minor scales. Friday I had basketball practice. It was pretty good. In our offense, he still didn't let me be point guard so I was kind of disappointed. The next morning my game went pretty good. We won. By tons. 51-16. I got two points and six rebounds. We had to clean the church and then me and Dad stayed and played basketball. Then my mom and I went out to eat at Sizzler. I got the steak medium rare kids meal with a baked potato and root beer. I got 100 percent on all my math facts so I got to have a free dinner. It was good. Except for the pizza my mom shared with me from the salad bar. It was salty. And then we went and bought a new basketball, and it's SWEET. Sunday we went to Spanish branch again. I didn't understand much this time because I wasn't really listening. Our class was in charge of Sharing Time in our ward. We talked about temples and snowflakes and how each one of us are different and each one of us are the same in some ways. Then we played a church Jeopardy. Tomorrow Dad's letting us skip school to go skiing. I can't wait.
Love you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I still have a lot of battle scars from trying to get along with the kitty. And for some reason everyone in the family always sides with the kitty when I'm trying to drag him around holding him by his neck.... Yesterday I was complaining about something to mom and she was a little busy, so I kept bugging her and she just kept nodding and saying, "I'm sorry". Finally I got frustrated and said, "Mom! Say 'You'll live'". Because that's what she usually says. My Primary teachers are thinking of changing me down to the younger class. My class has seven kids and the class with Baden and Paige only has 2. So I might be in the same Primary class as Paige! That would be so fun. I went and played with some friends this week. I played with Ryan, who is Austin's little brother, and I played with my friend Mark. I like Mark's little sister Alyssa, too, but she was taking a nap. I liked playing with Ryan so much that now I ask Mommy if I can play with my cousin Ryan. I'm glad preschool has started again. On Fridays we have sharing days. Every week Mommy and Daddy find the things I choose to go share very interesting. This week I took Marley's fur brush to share. We haven't been able to go outside very much to play at preschool because the air outside has been yucky. I didn't get to go to storytime this week because there was an ice storm and Daddy called Mommy from the hospital and told her not to drive anywhere. Mommy was getting me dressed this week and my pants were too short. So she tried on another pair and then another and I had three pairs of pants all of the sudden that were too short for me! I'm getting big! We had to go buy some more 4T pants. I'm just like my brothers and sisters and my dad- I'm skinny but I'm long.
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa
It was Christmas break for the past two weeks and it was nice but now I have to go to school and I am sad. For Christmas I got many Christmas presents and I am glad with what I got. Ii got a soft blanket from Elliot, A black coat from Cecily, Disneyland,a soap making kit, and pajamas from my parents.From Grandma and Grandpa Willmore I got a dress and a pair of shoes which I love . Grandma and Grandpa Parnell gave me music. Music books from pride and prejudice,Twilight, and some church music. Thank you so much for all of the gifts they are great and I am already using most of them. I went to Kieth and Michelle's house to go with there son Jacob to ski. It was really fun except for the fact that they didn't have any powder and when the sun went away the snow was turning to ice and it was really slick. We went to Sundance.I passed myself as a junior which is for kids 6-12.So I just saved my parents so money. My parents brought down some three kings bread and if you get this plastic baby you have to treat everyone to lunch or dinner. I got it so we went to Fat Jacks. Who ever gets the thimble will have good luck.Well see you later and thanks so much for the presents.
love,
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had a lot of fun this week. Christmas I got a skateboard, a Hillcrest Husky hoodie, and a dart gun game. At Grandma and Grandpa Parnell's, I got gloves, a coat, and some hats.I also played with Jacob and Nate at their house. I had a lot of fun. We went skiing with them and a lot of other fun stuff.
Love you, Miss you.
Elliot
Jan 18
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
Monday Myrle came over. I got a Colts football from her. Dad got a KNex thing that we got, it has two cars that race. It is really fun. We built it before she came and she thought it was pretty cool. We played Apples to Apples and I won. Tuesday, at Scouts, we're working on our fitnessmanship. And we had to do pushups for two minutes, crunches for two minutes, and we had to jump from one place, not from a head start, as far as we could. And out of the four people, I got first place in all of them. I did 50 pushups, I did 79 crunches, and my longest jump was 6.9 feet. It was fun. Wednesday we had piano lessons and I had to stay a few minutes, so I only had a thirty minute lesson. Mom was trying to pick up her glasses. I passed some stuff off. But before, I burned my arm getting some cookies out of the oven. And so it hurt during the piano lesson. Friday I had basketball practice. It was really fun. What we did was we did drills and then we played a four on four game. So it was really fun. Saturday I had my basketball game and we were against the Pacers. We won, 34 to nineteen. At first I was disappointed because I didn't get to be point guard. But I got six points and seven rebounds. My coaches say I'm a really good defender and that my arms span is longer than most kids, so I can be a better defender than some kids. Then Austin came over to play and we played basketball and Collin came over to play with us, and it was really fun. Then Austin invited me to the Boise State game. It was a really good game. We screamed a lot. The Aggies won 79-55. Today we went to the Spanish branch. I wasn't really excited to go. I didn't learn anything. I recognized some words. I can remember how the sacrament prayers start. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I didn't want to cut my fingernails this week. But finally Mommy told me that she would let me take a bunch of pictures and so I said she could cut my fingernails. I have scratches all over my arms, because I'm trying to learn when the kitty wants to be picked up and when he wants me to put him down. His favorite thing to do is for me to put the jumprope over my shoulder and run around, letting it drag behind me. He chases after me. He also likes it when I throw Elliot's darts at him. And he's so silly, he loves the toilet. After I flush, and the water is splashing around, he is fascinated and watches the water. I think he thinks that there's something in there moving around, and as soon as he sees it, he's going to pounce on it. I'm back at preschool, but now I'm in the yellow group instead of the green group. I like my friends and teachers. I played with Paige and Jonah and Lynea this week. When we went to the Spanish branch today, I saw Brian and Andrew and Chris, who came to dinner at our house before Christmas, and I yelled "Hey, Mom, there are my cousins!" Collin came over last night to play with Elliot and Austin. They played basketball and darts and foosball. I love Collin and I was really trying to show off for him. When he said something, I laughed really hard. And Taylor Pingree was sitting behind us in church today, and I thought I could show off for him, too, so I was crossing my eyes, trying to impress him. Mommy was my teacher. We learned about commandments. But when I came home, Mommy asked what we had learned about, and she gave me a hint, saying "co....co...." and I said, "coloring!" Well, we did color! I've discovered chicken noodle soup. I love it. But only the really cheap stuff with no vegetables in it. Mom and Dad can add that to my repertoire of cottage cheese, yogurt, cheese sticks, bananas, and peanut butter cups. We went to a chocolate party last night at Adelaide's mom's house. All of the kids were watching Willy Wonka, but I thought it was scary, so I came up and fell asleep on Mommy's shoulder. I liked it when Myrle came. She gave me a princess computer that helps me learn numbers and letters. I was really sad yesterday and I almost wanted to call somebody like a grandma to talk to, but then I started to feel better. Tonight I'm really sad because my polka dot kitty pajamas are in the wash and I want to wear them. But I've worn them every night this week, and I won't let anyone wash them. I love my polka dot kitty pajamas.
Love
Cecily
Dear grandma and Grandpa,
On Monday I went to the drivers license division and got my permit.On
Tuesday I took a test and I got 47out of 48. On Wednesday I came home and
studied for two tests and I wrote a short story. The short story I wrote was
based on a true story and I named it the decision. It is about a lady who
takes her daughter to the beach and her husband. Her husband leaves to go
for a swim.She can see that something is wrong with him and that she needs
to go and save him. Her daughter starts following her out into the water. So
she turns around and takes her back and pleads with her to stay on the
beach. She starts back out into the water and her daughter follows her
again.At this moment she has to make a sad and dreadful choice and has to
decide if she is going to save her daughter's live or her husband's. She
chooses her daughter and leaves to go home. She never sees her husband
again. I went to piano. I went to young womens and passed out fliers for our
flag fund raiser.On Thursday I took a test and got 81 out of 80. I took a
quiz and got 34 out of 35. On Friday I went to Emma and Gracie's house to
sleep over and while I was gone a car full of boys came and doorbell ditched
me and then drove by our house a few times,then left.Saturday for dinner we
went to a chocolate party and everything had to have chocolate with/or in
it.It was so good!!!!
Love you,Audrey
Jan 26
Dear Grandma and Grandpa
On Monday i had no school . I went to a Martin Luther King Jr party at my friend's molly Clifton's house.Tuesday I didn't have school. I did chores and watched my siblings.On Wednesday I went back to my first day of school. It was also the beginning of the Second Semester.I had piano lessons and young womens. We had a dinner and did personal progress.Thursday I went to school.Friday I went to school. Saturday I stay ed home and watched Cecily while my parent's and Elliot went to Elliot's game. Then we went to the Library. Sunday I went to the Spanish branch and My own church. I had to sing in young women's and in sacrament meeting.
I know that isn't much but I didn't have that much to say . I love you and miss you
Love
Audrey
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I was doing a "Flat John" for my cousin Patrick. He sent me an envelope with a flat version of himself, and I was supposed to pretend he was doing everything I was doing, so I wrote down all of the events of my week. On Monday Freddy came to play with me. We played Pokemon and traded Pokemon cards. We played the dart game that Grandma Willmore gave me. For Family Home Evening we set goals. Tuesday I finished Physik. It was really good. I suggest that Patrick's class should read it. Wednesday I had piano lessons. I didn't pass anything off- she wants me to get speed on my songs. So she didn't pass me off on anything, and she didn't give me anything except new G minor scales. Friday I had basketball practice. It was pretty good. In our offense, he still didn't let me be point guard so I was kind of disappointed. The next morning my game went pretty good. We won. By tons. 51-16. I got two points and six rebounds. We had to clean the church and then me and Dad stayed and played basketball. Then my mom and I went out to eat at Sizzler. I got the steak medium rare kids meal with a baked potato and root beer. I got 100 percent on all my math facts so I got to have a free dinner. It was good. Except for the pizza my mom shared with me from the salad bar. It was salty. And then we went and bought a new basketball, and it's SWEET. Sunday we went to Spanish branch again. I didn't understand much this time because I wasn't really listening. Our class was in charge of Sharing Time in our ward. We talked about temples and snowflakes and how each one of us are different and each one of us are the same in some ways. Then we played a church Jeopardy. Tomorrow Dad's letting us skip school to go skiing. I can't wait.
Love you.
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I still have a lot of battle scars from trying to get along with the kitty. And for some reason everyone in the family always sides with the kitty when I'm trying to drag him around holding him by his neck.... Yesterday I was complaining about something to mom and she was a little busy, so I kept bugging her and she just kept nodding and saying, "I'm sorry". Finally I got frustrated and said, "Mom! Say 'You'll live'". Because that's what she usually says. My Primary teachers are thinking of changing me down to the younger class. My class has seven kids and the class with Baden and Paige only has 2. So I might be in the same Primary class as Paige! That would be so fun. I went and played with some friends this week. I played with Ryan, who is Austin's little brother, and I played with my friend Mark. I like Mark's little sister Alyssa, too, but she was taking a nap. I liked playing with Ryan so much that now I ask Mommy if I can play with my cousin Ryan. I'm glad preschool has started again. On Fridays we have sharing days. Every week Mommy and Daddy find the things I choose to go share very interesting. This week I took Marley's fur brush to share. We haven't been able to go outside very much to play at preschool because the air outside has been yucky. I didn't get to go to storytime this week because there was an ice storm and Daddy called Mommy from the hospital and told her not to drive anywhere. Mommy was getting me dressed this week and my pants were too short. So she tried on another pair and then another and I had three pairs of pants all of the sudden that were too short for me! I'm getting big! We had to go buy some more 4T pants. I'm just like my brothers and sisters and my dad- I'm skinny but I'm long.
Cecily

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home