Sunday, April 01, 2007

April 1



Cec brushing her baby's teeth



Cecily with gloves on her feet.

She really looked like Princess Leia before she put her hands up there...





Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On Monday we had soccer practice. It was really fun. We had a scrimmage and then Dad and Freddy's dad tried to block our shots and we tried to get a goal. My soccer team is going to be fun. My teammates are hard workers. On Scouts on Tuesday, we were making these calendars each time a day for two weeks, and see what the temperature and weather was, and I was starting in April. So I'm going to do 7:00 every night. It's 55 degrees and it's cloudy out there. After we had our lesson we played basketball, with Matt and Joe and Ted and Stuart and not Eric, he wasn't there because he was in Atlanta. And Conner. We had fun. And my team lost by a lot, I think, but it was cool and fun. Thursday we had soccer practice and we practiced some drills that would make us better at passing between people and we did the push pass, and the instep kick. And chipping. My favorite was chipping. You kind of kick it where yor big toe is in your shoe and you tried to get it in the air, you try to hit the top bar and it bounces into the goal. It's going to be so hard to aim at that top bar and hit it. And then we had Family Fun Night and we took Ted and Lydia and we had fun. Family Fun Night is when you can enter books and you go as a family and you have fun and there's all these things, you got to decorate hats and our faces painted and you got to pin the star on the thingy- sneech, and you got to fish and you got to throw these coins into Dr. Seuss hats. And then there was book drawings. I didn't get drawn, but I got a free book because Mom helped with the book fair. We had a spelling test on Friday and I don't know if I got 100%, I'll see tomorrow, and I had to get my picture retaken and I missed part of the spelling test because of that. We slept over at Emma and Grace's house and we had a lot of fun. We stayed up till 10:30. That's the rules of sleepovers. We watched Conference on Saturday. It was pretty kinda boring. We played bingo. That was the fun part. Today I watched Conference too. It was kinda good. And we went and visited Raymond and Roselena. We played with Muff and we ate a snack at their house. And Cecily liked their house and they played with the fishes. Love you. Miss you.

Love,

Elliot

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On Monday Marky and Jeffrey and Daxton and Baby Halle came over because my mom had her Visiting Teaching ladies over for lunch. I took a nap. And then Jonah came over later and so did Laura. It was Laura's birthday and her mom wanted to wrap some presents. We had Family Home Evening in Spanish and I learned how to say "Adios" so I say "Adios Mommy!" all the time now. And I had a real poop on the toilet! I actually went and asked Mommy to sit on the toilet and I pooped and wiped and flushed! I called Daddy at work and told him! I helped with Elliot's soccer practice by playing with Freddy's mom Cecilia, and by keeping the slides at the park warm for everyone. On Tuesday Paige and Lydia came to my house because we traded days so that my mom could go to a meeting at the University on Thursday. It was raining and everyone was so sad because we all wanted to go out and play in the sandbox but it was frozen. On Thursday Jonah came over all morning to play while his mom went to the cannery. He took a nap in my bed and I had to keep going up to Mommy and reminding her to whisper and be so quiet. I was so frustrated about not being able to play outside that I put a pair of gloves on my feet, hoping that Mommy would think THAT would be warm enough.... I went and played with Paige. I tried sitting on the toilet at Paige's house, but nothing happened. I went to the Family Fun NIght with Daddy, but since I didn't have a nap that day because I was at Paige's house, we went home early. I wasn't very helpful while everyone did Conference Bingo. I kept stealing their jellybeans and m&ms. Everyone was getting pretty testy with me because they couldn't listen. Finally I came up to Daddy and said, "You're driving me crazy!" A little pre-emptive frustrated outburst.... And, today I sat on the toilet and really pooped again! But even though that was a pretty major event, I don't think we'll put any photos up on the blog about it. I got to go and see Muff and the fishes and Raymond and Roselena today. Some days I'm a little shy around Muff, but today wasn't one of those days. Love you.

Cecily

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Tuesday I had Young Womens and we got a pedicure and we got our own fingernail polish and stuff. My mom was the one who did my nails. I don't know how that happened. She also did Amy's. I got nail polish and the color is "red red". So it's very bright, but I like it so I don't mind. It snowed that night so no one could show off their pretty toes. Amy and Bev and I are doing a musical number for the widow dinner. They are singing and I'm playing "Sweet Hour of Prayer". My mom owes me four dollars now because I've read two books. One was a book about Fairy Tales and the other one was about Shakespeare. My mom's paying me to read those books so we learn about how with fairy tales they change in different people's plays and you can take Shakespeare's story and put them into your own words. Lots of people tell those stories over and over and we should know them. So that's why my mom is paying us because we're not the ones picking them, she is. I'm reading the other fairy tale one now, the Hans Christian Anderson one. We can probably find more. I think the Book of Mormon one would come next. THursday we went to my brother's Family Fun Night and I did the fishing pool. I was kind of in charge of it because it was to do with Dr. Seuss and I gave four fish, like one fish two fish red fish blue fish, and three pieces of candy to the kids that were "fishing". And then after that we went to the book fair and we chose a book to read and I helped my mom pick two books for each teacher from their book wish list and then my mom counted how much money that was and stuff. And I got a free book for helping. And we stayed there until quarter to nine. Friday Emma and Gracie came over and played and then we went to their house and stayed over and had some more fun. President Monson gave a talk that I really liked about a family, which they had four kids, three boys and one girl, had something that made it so that they were in wheelchairs and they went into surgeries so he went and talked to them and the girl had lung problems so it was hard for her to sing but she sang anyway and when she was 14 she died and another brother died and he went to their funerals and he can still hear that girl singing the song that she sang. We went to Roselena and Raymond's house today and we went and saw Muffy. They gave us a treat which was cherry 7-up and I had some because I didnt' want to be rude and say I was trying to stay off soda, and some orange bread. And it was really good and I think Roselena was the one who made it. It was so good. Love you.

Audrey

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I think Cecily looks so much like James. Is there any Parnell there that I can't see?

8:46 AM  
Blogger Parnell Willmores said...

The little heart-shaped face is about all I can see. Every once in a while I see a flash of Daddy when he was little.

2:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home