April 15

Elliot's soccer team- (from the left) Stuart, Kemren, Elliot, Austin, Ethan, Jaren, Spencer, Freddy, Brock, and Andrew

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I had a dentist appointment on Tuesday. And I was first of my family to go into the dentist's office and I got my teeth checked and they were talking about my tooth that's loose and they were also talking about that my teeth were really crooked. Then I had my teeth cleaned and looked at by Dr. Gunnell and I don't like the teeth cleaning part but I lived with it. We had a soccer game on Thursday against Wilson 3 and we won but there was this one time that during the beginning of the game this kid, he tripped me on purpose, and I went flying and I hit my head and did like I landed all over and I was rolling over and that stuff and once I stood up, he's like, "Hey yellow, in your face." Because we were the yellow jerseys. They were tripping on purpose. It didn't help them. We won. They didn't even score a goal. Freddie and Stuart scored goals against them and those were the only goals of the game by our team. It was pretty cold that day. We played good but my hands got frozen after the game. And then we had a game on Saturday againts Hillcrest 1, and they're a really good team, they have my friend Nathaniel and they have some other players like Dawson and Rhett and Louis and LeRoyce and Kareem and Miguel and Trent and Eric, they had Eric and Kaden. And all those players were really good. I scored the first goal of the game for Hillcrest 3 and it was really fun being able to score a goal and then Spencer scored a goal but they took it back because it was offsides and they said they were going to ease us into it and they should have said, "That was offsides but you still got a goal." We didn't learn a lot about offsides and she hadn't been calling it any other times. She only called it against us. Kareem was offsides all the time. And then Jared scored a goal, and it was one to one before Jared scored a goal, and then it became two to one and then Hillcrest 1 never scored a goal again. We played really good because they were a tough team. All their players were really good. I'm doing a report on sea turtles and I'm working on it on a rough draft on a paper and see what I want it to look like. And so soon I'm going to do the poster and it will be really fun but I have to do it quick because the parent teacher conferences are in April so I have to do it soon. Love you. Miss you.
Elliot

Cecily accidentally drew this moustache on her face. Very Charlie Chaplain.
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
This week I went to see the dentist for the first time. I was so excited to go and we even saw my friend Cameron's dad in the waiting room and I was telling him that I was going to see the dentist! So they took me in to the chair and I thought it was exciting but then the hygenist, who must not know a lot about two year olds, took me into the back to the big scary x-ray and wanted me to bite on a white stick with a lead apron on me and hold still while she did a panoramic x-ray of my mouth. That was the end of my enthusiasm about the dentist. I wouldn't even let go of my mom. Finally they gave me a balloon animal and everyone else had their teeth checked. At the very end I sat on Audrey's lap and went up and down on the dentist chair while everyone told me that it wasn't scary, and the dentist sneaked peeks of my teeth while I talked and smiled, because I wouldn't voluntarily open my mouth. I learned my lesson about voluntarily doing things at the dentist's office- if you do, they try to make you get panoramic x-rays! Paigey came over to my house on Wednesday instead of Thursday because her dad had a party Wednesday night to sell some of his paintings. It was a really nice day and we played outside and picked flowers and threw sand at each other. Then on Thursday we went to Elliot's game. It was cold and I didn't want to be there. The game on Saturday was better I watched Elliot kick the ball and I twirled around Mommy's legs and made her hold me while she was yelling- "Forwards, stay on your half of the field....." I have been picking up quite a few phrases that I've noticed are used around our house a lot. I often yell "Guys, knock it off!" and every once in a while I say, "Cecily, don't pick your nose." And then the other day I just suddenly cried out, "Will somebody come watch Cecily!?" That's something I hear a lot. On Sunday I was very apprehensive about going to nursery for some reason. I was shy and Mommy had to stay for a minute until I wasn't shy anymore. I've also begun not liking my baths. I guess I was starting to think that everyone was just taking me for granted- I needed to stir things up a little, keep them guessing, keep them on their toes. I went down and played at Emma and Grace and Jonah's house last night. They have a little car that I love. I got into it and drove around and told everyone that I was going to the store to get juice and then I said, "I'll be right back, okay?" I am just the cutest thing.
Cecily
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,
I went to the dentist on Tuesday and I was an example there. They were having someone observe what it was like there so I was the one who was being observed, I guess because I'm so good, so it took longer because they were explaining all of the stuff. We went to the BATC, which is Bridgerland Applied Technology Center, and in your junior and senior year you can go to that place for free and it can count for some credits, and I think I'm going to do the dentist stuff. THursday I went to Elliot's game. It was freezing cold. Elliot won. I pretty much watched Cecily so I didn't see much of the game. On Saturday Elliot had another game and I got to see more of the game because Cecily wanted to sit down. She liked seeing Elliot kick the ball around. I slept over at Abby and Naomi's house and that night I went and babysat for one of Abby's neighbors that I didn't even know and we did a good job, and I helped clean their dad's work, and it was really fun because they had a garbage can and we had to take lots of stuff down to the garbage so we used the elevator a lot. And it's an old-fashioned one, too. It has that funny gate and you close it. Yesterday in church I was part of the Relief Society's lesson because it was on service and I like to babysit and in church there's a lady who, her husband wasn't there, and I watched one of her kids because she was taking the other one out because he was being bad. Sister Hlavaty and another sister stopped me in the hall and said that I was part of the Relief Society lesson. Our Sunday School lesson was about John Taylor. We were continuing the lesson from last week and I wasn't here last week so I didn't get part of the lesson. Our Young Women lesson was about the bishopric and about how they give service to us without getting paid. We left the room and went to his office to look at all of the pictures that he has of the ward on his board so that when they have meetings they know who they are talking about. I didn't like my picture. We don't look the same anymore but he wants to tease us and keep them until we graduate. It's from probably four years ago. The funniest picture on there was Elliot. We went to Emma and Grace's house and had cookies and milk and played until like 8. Then we went home and went to bed. Love you.
Audrey

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home