Sunday, April 22, 2007

April 22

Mark this day on the calendar- we took pictures of Audrey and Elliot and none of Cecily!


Dad and the team shake hands with the refs and with the other team (Woodruff 1)



Elliot Spencer and Freddy out on the field


Elliot as goalie drop kicking a ball (it went far)



Audrey and Amy eating their French pastries after the fashion show


Girls of the fashion show- Erika, Beverly, Amy, Audrey, Lindsey, and Melanie in front. The girls picked out a cute outfit from the DI that was not modest and sewed it in some way so that it was modest. Audrey took her sundress and put pants under it and then she fused a t-shirt onto the sundress so that now it's a tunic.



Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

I finished my turtle poster on Wednesday.I was supposed to do a report on turtles for my class.It has a time line of a turtle and it's life, the poster also has infomation about turtles and lots of pictures.I had a soccer game on Friday we played against my friends' Jordan, Brennen,Kevin, Toph,and Max.I had fun.We tied 2-2 in the end. We had another game yesterday and we won 3-0 against Woodruff Elementary. Our record is 3-0-1 because we've tied once, and we've won three times besides that.
Love,
Elliot
Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

On tuesday I got contacts but they are not very fun. I am near sighted. We had young womans and it was a fashion show . It was really fun to do and we all got a glass rose for the awards. Wensday we had piano lessons and a past of a lot of peices. Thursday my dad and I went shopping for my moms presant ( I would tell you but when my mom comes to read it then she will know what I got her). Friday I didn't have school and I went to babysit for the Logan Parnells. I had a sleepover with Emma and Gracie . My brother would have come if he wasn't sick. on Saturday Grandma and Grandpa Willmore came to spend the day with us and The logan Parnells came to see them too. I am finishing the hat that I sarted but I have a long ways to go. I went to babysit a family in the ward and the didn't get home until about 11:30 at night.
I love you Audrey Willmore

Dear Grandma and Grandpa,

Mommy won't let me type my own email like she did the kids. Harriet came over to play on Monday night and we had a lot of fun. Harriet wouldn't go to sleep, so I wouldn't go to sleep either and so we stayed up with Mommy watching Dalmations. Whenever anything silly happened we laughed and laughed and checked to make sure the other was watching and then laughed and laughed and laughed. On Tuesday I went to Paigey's house to play but I threw up while I was there. My mommy came to get me and I was sick all that night. I felt better the next day, but that night Mommy was sick, and the next day she couldn't get out of bed and I watched myself. I just kept bringing stories in to her and we read and I turned on movies and turned them off again and changed channels until Audrey and Elliot got home. I didn't go to either of Elliot's soccer games. It was too cold. I was so excited for Grandma and Grandpa to come on Saturday. I waited out in the road for them to come, but Jonah came first, so I came in with him and played. I was pretty shy around Grandma and Grandpa at first. By the end I gave each one a hug. Then Jonah came over and played again. I didn't have a very good time at church today. I must have been really tired. I cried through Sacrament Meeting and I wouldn't stay in nursery, I think because it was the first Sunday that Brother and Sister Ernstrom were in there and I missed Collette. So did everybody else. There was only one of us that didn't have to be taken in to parents today. Mommy did some weeding yesterday and I helped her a lot by stirring the weeds in the weed bucket and today it's raining and we keep talking about how the baby plants are getting drinks of water. Love you.

Cecily

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home