posted by Parnell Willmores at 5:34 PM
I loved it!! I can't wait to show it to Owen when he wakes up tomorrow. He'll be wanting to watch it over and over. We miss you guys so much!
Does Elliot not remember the actions or is he too cool to do "popcorn" now that he is eleven? I can't believe how big Cecily is getting.
When we watched it together today, Owen sang along. At the end, he said, "Bye, friends!!"
Pretty cute kids. Well, Cecily's cute; Elliot's more handsome; Audrey's lovely.
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I loved it!! I can't wait to show it to Owen when he wakes up tomorrow. He'll be wanting to watch it over and over. We miss you guys so much!
Does Elliot not remember the actions or is he too cool to do "popcorn" now that he is eleven? I can't believe how big Cecily is getting.
When we watched it together today, Owen sang along. At the end, he said, "Bye, friends!!"
Pretty cute kids. Well, Cecily's cute; Elliot's more handsome; Audrey's lovely.
Post a Comment
<< Home